3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
nope didnt use a mod, downloaded whole update and tried it.
My previou save also stoped at the end of 0.16, i had to start again to get the new day to work, and i was not using my own mod when i tried that.

But you can start a new game and choose to go to the new update.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I think the creator is losing interest and just posting to keep the payers paying. No real sexual content between the MC and his Mother after 16/17 updates shows clearly this is on a long path to nowhere ..... I loved this game from the start but like many others see no point in contributing or even downloading the game at this point. Is summertime Saga really only going to be the game that stands above the rest for m/s content ???

quackzilla

May 18, 2020
Thanx for the "headsup" I've already wasted too! many hrs. on this game. Constant "cliff hanger" I finally let go. And to think, I got really excited when I saw this update posted. I'm glad I remembered the comments I read after the last update. Checking comments first saved me from another re-run and disappiontment.

T

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Any new content with the protagonist's cousin / childhood friend? Unfortunately I forgot her name.

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
It's pretty well done & like just about everything about it. A mother that doesn't look like she's 25 but still attractive is a bonus. The problem is it will probably be another blue ball burner for another year or two considering how often it's updated.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Good thing i read first.
I said it last time, and say it again.
This one goes completely off my list.
I don't understand what is supported on his patreon.
as there is barely or no content coming for.

I want my hand where it belongs while playing VN.
tho this guy is a waste of time.
How sad. I was really looking forward to this update, too.

jagvetinte

Dec 23, 2017
Is summertime Saga really only going to be the game that stands above the rest for m/s content ???
Summertime Saga really is the best for it and to a lesser extent but still good Dandy Boy Adventures.

It's difficult to pace out that sort of story in a way that will please most people. Get to sexual stuff too early and people will say it is rushed and that the game is too short. Build up is nice, but VNs like this or AWAM are definitely too drawn out.

Reactions: TommyTuba

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Sad
It's pretty well done & like just about everything about it. A mother that doesn't look like she's 25 but still attractive is a bonus. The problem is it will probably be another blue ball burner for another year or two considering how often it's updated.
Sad, but true.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well things are somewhat starting in the corruption path ; so I don't mind if the romance path takes longer to....get to things.
Although I wonder it seemed we had something going on with Liane, was it just on the spur of the moment ? And if not, now that she knows we're trying to tie the knot with mom, is she okay with sharing ? Or did she just turned from LI to shipper ? :unsure:
Also also, I hope she's not into TOO much trouble now.... reckless lovable runt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raksha17
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes