3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
You're finally coming home from college, and things hasn't been great recently. Your dad left - not that you've particularly been close, quite the contrary.

I hadn't seen this VN before but I'm glad I have now since I've been looking for something different to so many other VNs here ... :ROFLMAO:

but really, 2.5 years since it was posted here and no sex tags?
Ok then ...

Dec 30, 2018
Please tell me there's something happening in this game after the last update.

Also, is it really still divided on romance and corruption? I thought he dropped it a year ago. I have save at the end of 0.16 and have no freakin idea what path am I on.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mirror Mine [v0.17] compressed

Original size win/lin: 827 MB
Compressed size win/lin: 141 MB: Mega

Saves don't work?

Read this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far the saves are working for me, but thanks for letting us know.

sanjay83

Nov 10, 2017
This is such a shitty update like all the other updates.. Dont waste your time on this..
Thankfully not giving this guy any money..

What a waste of time..

Been two years now and not one kiss between MC and any main characters..

In this update, nothing happens in romance route.. and in corruption route.. every scene where nothing happens is so well lit and the one scene where something interesting happens, its all blurred and you cant make out anything.. or how are the two people placed either..

When the developer did this for initial updates, it was cute.. but he does it in every update now.. Anything of interest is blurred, or cuts away etc..

The story keeps wasting time on nonsense things that no one cares about, his fathers henchmen, some lady in gym.. utterly pointless..

This guy will drag this out for new three to four years.. hopefully some mod will give this story a quick and likely satisfying conclusion..

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Waste of time im a moron to download this game - v.17 and nothing :eek:
No need to play this game again im totaly dissapointed -only two good scenes are she masturbating nothing more
Even if sex scene is added its late :(

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes