3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
The sorcerer is the only smaller update game I follow every update.
I think every update has been 1 day, which is kind of a nice way to do it with a calendar based game. I don't think I have a preference for big updates a few times a year or small updates monthly, other than the monthly ones do let me know they're alive. The ones that do entire new episodes per release have sort of bought my confidence by delivering so much content at a time though.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well the start was very good, a good writing and realistic characters, but later i was disapointed because it seemed that the choices i made were not really effective.
And the worst that could happen was when the game took a really dark path when Richard became some kind of mafioso taking his family in hostage. At that moment i stoped playing, i just hate that kind of cheap drama. I want to have fun, i don't give a shit for bad mafia stories.

Eglise

Dec 30, 2020
Ich habe kein Problem damit, es in Windows 10 zu öffnen. Welche Fehlermeldung wird angezeigt, wenn Sie versuchen, es zu öffnen? Außerdem handelt es sich um ein englischsprachiges Forum. Verwenden Sie daher bei Bedarf ein Übersetzungsprogramm, z. B. Google Translate.

———————————————————————————
I have no problem opening it in Windows 10. What error do you see when you try to open it? Also, this is an English-language forum, so please use a translation utility if needed, such as Google Translate.
Other games work. Here a window opens briefly, then it goes away in a second

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Other games work. Here a window opens briefly, then it goes away in a second
In the \games folder, there should be a traceback.txt and/or log.txt file. Posting that here, someone might be able to see what could be wrong. I'm definitely no expert, so it probably won't be me to help you, however.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I understand that this is a labour of love by the Dev and this story will be told his way and in his time .... but I am so frustrated with his attitude towards the intimate Mother and Son scenes .... no spoilers but the end of this latest update personify my point, another couple of frames after the event ended in the bar would have been better than the written ending we got. Frankly you could have spent 50% of the energy used making the whole update on 'that one scene' and truly celebrated the event..... I'm guessing Febuary will be the next update, let's hope we see more Mother and Son content

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Well the start was very good, a good writing and realistic characters, but later i was disapointed because it seemed that the choices i made were not really effective.
And the worst that could happen was when the game took a really dark path when Richard became some kind of mafioso taking his family in hostage. At that moment i stoped playing, i just hate that kind of cheap drama. I want to have fun, i don't give a shit for bad mafia stories.
Yeah, It doesn't help that Richard is just playing into the bad dad trope either so he alone will be a side quest that will take up too much time in a slow development cycle game.

Reactions: punisher696

piring

Jun 10, 2017
what exactly....did you want a milf to look like.....20yr old? while you being 18?
I think this MC mum look realistic and hot.

Not like those game where the mum looks like is the same age as the son or even younger ............

Is there any more game like this?

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher696

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Almost 3 years since the first release and still nothing and I tought Sinful Delicacies was bad for taking so long to get to actual sex but man this is so much worse well atleast the writing isnt shit like in that game but still.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Saves prior to v0.17.1 may not work (according to the Changelog on the OP). Also, IIRC saves for the Romance Route could be broken. All of my saves that I tried worked, but Lemonkey did specifically say they might not.
I was talking about saving my progress kind of save not the loading the saves one. It shows some kind of error when I try to save.
Sry If i was not clear about that.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was talking about saving my progress kind of save not the loading the saves kind of. It shows some kind of error when I try to save.
Sry If i was not clear about that.
No idea why that's happening, then. Sorry that's not working for you. If you're using Android or a compressed version, those aren't made by the developer so you might be able to reach out to whoever made them for help. Otherwise, my suggestion would be to download the game again (I'd use a different download link instead of using the same mirror site again) and try once more.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
If you're using Android or a compressed version, those aren't made by the developer so you might be able to reach out to whoever made them for help.
Yeah I'll try to reach the guy who made the android port.

As for downloading the game from a different download link , it's pointless. Because every other mirror sites offers the same port which I am facing the saves problem.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I'll try to reach the guy who made the android port.

As for downloading the game from a different download link , it's pointless. Because every other mirror sites offers the same port which I am facing the saves problem.
I only suggested that in case the download you had was corrupted. Some sites may experience temporary errors so what you receive might be flawed. But if other sites give exactly the same thing, then yes, you should contact the one making the Android conversion.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mirror Mine [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Mirror Mine [v0.18] Walkthrough Multi Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you also upload on an other host too

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes