1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think the original complaint was that it's too early to review a brand new game. Since there is normally so little content out. In generally I tend to agree. In terms of ratings on here.... I have not played a game on f95 rated below 3 that is remotely good. Games rated below 3 normally have some serious design flaws, extreme grinding, bad grammar, bad renders, terrible storytelling and sometimes a combination or all of the above.
Guess my issue is this isnt a site for reviewing or hosting only complete games, and there isnt some hard line when its "ok" to review a game.

I have no issues with someone reviewing a game with little content and being fair about it, even if its bad. People should be aware of a game in a bad state even in a first release

The issue for me comes when a game has several more updates after the fact, fixes issues and makes positive changes but people dont go back and change their reviews. That is where the site should step in an maybe fade out old reviews from counting. Leave them up for people to read but maybe not count in the overall score.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82 and Alfius
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes