Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
I got my hands on version 17.0 and comparing its code with v17.3 I think I know what went wrong in the Joe's dinner coding. It's the indentation that's messed up. While indentation is mostly used for better readability in other languages, it's actually important in Python.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, the two lust checks should only determine whether Clara gains another lust point or not (if lust is under 10 points she gains 1 lust). However, in later versions like v17.3 the dev's intention was to give extra lust points when Clara's lust was under 9 points but for some reason they messed up the indentation so these two lust checks determine whether large chunks of important scenes even happen or not:

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I think that difference is because what choices you made before! There ARE choices which impact the paths independent of the trait scores. e.g. Very early in the game at the first party if you interrupt Gordon and Clara already on the dance floor and tell her that you remembered her hating Gordon´s roving hands this has major positive impact on the loyal paths! Doing this means for instance that both available choices when the guys flirt with Clara at the bowling center will be positive for you, but only then!
There are several other choices which flag towards loyal, sharing, cuckold or NTR, depending what you choose. As I mentioned in earlier posts and my walkthrough, you can get a really loyal Clara if you play smart. You can also get a loyal, but daring Clara who likes to show off, you can also get a Clara happy with sharing or one onto the road to NTR.
Deleted all my saves in game and APP DATA folder, started from beginning, ntr yes, Gordon yes, Mavis yes but still dont get the scene.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Deleted all my saves in game and APP DATA folder, started from beginning, ntr yes, Gordon yes, Mavis yes but still dont get the scene.
That is an interesting result, since while I prefer the Clara loyal paths, I have also a playthrough for sharing and here the scene fires. Do you have the "Alley Cat" trait for Clara active and have you encouraged her to wear daring clothes like the black party dress or doing photo shots?
I think that is the problem you have here, since I can get experimentally the event to fire even on one of the loyal(!) paths saves, if I encouraged Clara to be daring before. Hope this helps you!:)

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
That is an interesting result, since while I prefer the Clara loyal paths, I have also a playthrough for sharing and here the scene fires. Do you have the "Alley Cat" trait for Clara active and have you encouraged her to wear daring clothes like the black party dress or doing photo shots?
I think that is the problem you have here, since I can get experimentally the event to fire even on one of the loyal(!) paths saves, if I encouraged Clara to be daring before. Hope this helps you!:)
Since i deleted the saves I chose in the beginning ntr, Gordon, Mavis and the black dress, "Alley Cat" trait is at level 3, for the photo shots were 2 occasions (screenshots) and I was pushing her to do them but in save file it was 0, changed to 6 but still nothing. There was an earlier scene with Amy (and the other misfits?) were they posed together. EDIT dowloading the game again...

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since i deleted the saves I chose in the beginning ntr, Gordon, Mavis and the black dress, "Alley Cat" trait is at level 3, for the photo shots were 2 occasions (screenshots) and I was pushing her to do them but in save file it was 0, changed to 6 but still nothing. There was an earlier scene with Amy (and the other misfits?) were they posed together. EDIT dowloading the game again...
As I wrote before, this is really interesting what happens in your game. Had something similar myself in another game, a bug the developer could never reproduce.
I theorise you have too much NTR stuff done, the thing with your Cafe boss seems more of the sharing kind, since I could get the event to fire on an otherwise loyal save. Try a mostly loyal playthrough, black dress, encourage Clara to be daring, be each others first, never replay any dream, be understanding, take Amy(!) for the poker games and most important for the cafe backroom stuff, BUT Clara for showing off the school uniform!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 3 v24.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 361 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Downloaded and played again all 3 parts pushing Clara into a sharing path only the new school outfit I sent Amy, I dont like old farts, and still cannot get the scene. Found a mistake? in although i sent Amy to the old farts in editor the old fart trait is given to Clara and not Amy. I wont try anymore on this.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Downloaded and played again all 3 parts pushing Clara into a sharing path only the new school outfit I sent Amy, I dont like old farts, and still cannot get the scene. Found a mistake? in although i sent Amy to the old farts in editor the old fart trait is given to Clara and not Amy. I wont try anymore on this.
That scene is broken in the current version as I explained in my post. If you want the partner swapping to happen you need to change Clara's lust score. When she says "Huh?", lower her lust to 7:
Screenshot (1337).png Screenshot (1338).png
Then, when you reach to the part where she says "Hmm...", raise the score again. Her lust needs to be at least 11 to accept Frankie's offer:
Screenshot (1339).png Screenshot (1340).png Screenshot (1341).png

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
That scene is broken in the current version as I explained in my post. If you want the partner swapping to happen you need to change Clara's lust score. When she says "Huh?", lower her lust to 7:
View attachment 2622378 View attachment 2622377
Then, when you reach to the part where she says "Hmm...", raise the score again. Her lust needs to be at least 11 to accept Frankie's offer:
View attachment 2622386 View attachment 2622385 View attachment 2622384
It worked, thank you...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2622378 View attachment 2622377
View attachment 2622386 View attachment 2622385 View attachment 2622384
It worked, thank you...
What bugs can do! I still have the old version, here the event variants fire as they should. But a great catch by you with the messed up bug in the newer version.(y)

Jul 1, 2021
Hot update, cool! But I agree, the author’s small problem is that the sex scenes are short, especially the last sex scene, more pictures could have been made, this was an important moment of the game. Kiss lips, kiss boobs and f.ck already, too fast. Needed to add a few more tempting pictures
I agree, but come on now, everyone knows that sex is just 2 minutes and 37 seconds of squishy sounds. :)

Reactions: Leongen43

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so far the game has been good, now that Betty and Clara aren’t virgins anymore, since Sebastian has took Betty and Gordon and MC had sex with Clara. I’m wondering will Sebastian try to get with the shy girl(I forgot her name the small black girl)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

A decent week - added another 50 renders and a couple of anims.
Had a couple of holdups with assets (old generation figures that don't mix with new generation addons). Found solutions but lost two half days.
About a day behind schedule but I should be able to make that up over the next week.
Still aiming for v18 early release on June 3rd
ch18_30.png
ch18_33.png

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes