gamehollow

Aug 25, 2017
what does pollution do in this game?.. and how do you make the plant in the base grow?
your pollution is suppose to feed the plant so you have to do the event couple of time for it grow or you can finish the game to see the full event

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
what does pollution do in this game?.. and how do you make the plant in the base grow?
Pollution affects how fast you can struggle out of restraints. You need a lot of pollution and multiple bad statuses to actually feel a difference though.

You can lower your pollution by letting the plant in your room molest you, and when you feed it enough pollution, it evolves and you get an achievement. If you feel like getting the pollution back, you can whack the plant and it'll release some back to you. You can keep whacking it until all the pollution that you fed to it is released.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a list of what the Bad Statuses actually do or are they just cosmetic/story related?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
The fetal parasite doesn't seem to do anything, at least on my end. When I go into her room she says she feels strange and the game asks if I want to use a purifier. So far I always chose not to use it just to see what happens. Well, nothing happens so far.

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
The fetal parasite doesn't seem to do anything, at least on my end. When I go into her room she says she feels strange and the game asks if I want to use a purifier. So far I always chose not to use it just to see what happens. Well, nothing happens so far.
You're supposed to use it, it spawns a plant in your room that can lower pollution. It doesn't do anything else.

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
Is there a list of what the Bad Statuses actually do or are they just cosmetic/story related?
Edit - Added a bit more detail on how the status effects work, and changed them to match the in-game translated names.

Hypnosis - randomly prevents you from resisting for a few seconds; can be removed by transforming
Entrainment - reapplies hypnosis when you are restrained; can only be removed by using a purifier

Trance - randomly prevents you from resisting for a few seconds; can be removed by transforming
Trance Seal - reapplies hypnosis when you are restrained; can only be removed by using a purifier

Parasite - upgrades into fetal parasite if you clear the stage without removing it; can be removed by transforming
Fetal Parasite - spawns a pollution draining plant in your room if you choose to use a purifier; causes game over on 1-4 if not removed

Slime - slows down rate of resisting; can be removed by transforming

Lactating - drains energy bar when you climax; can be removed by transforming
Lactation Addiction - reapplies lactation when you are restrained; can only be removed by using a purifier

Aphrodisiac - increases pleasure gauge while standing in the aphrodisiac mist

Visor Hack - increases pleasure gauge when picking up stain; can be removed by transforming; causes game over in 2-4 if not removed

Creepy Collar - upgrades into slave hack if you transform without removing it; causes game over in 3-2 if not removed
Slave Hack - prevents you from transforming or un-transforming, passively increases pleasure gauge and forces you to masturbate at random intervals; can only be removed by using a purifier

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any specific scene with the recharge chairs? When you do it for the first time there's a tiny bit of text but nothing H. Then you get the option to reset the charger progress back at base.. So I think I'm missing something.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I don't see descriptions of the conditions i got, its empty.
I don't get any of the items i bought it still stay at 0 while the money/resource deducts as you buy.
List of Purified Abnormalities is empty.
How to do my Fetal Parasite in my room, does it take long, I can't use purifier to have Parasite in my room? I notice that even when i have Fetal Parasite in me, I could still get Parasite a 2nd time from enemy.
Seems like if you transform, you will lose some debuffs like the Hypnosis, etc.

Reactions: Meegax and atetete

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Some of these might be wrong, I'm just going off memory.

Hypnosis - randomly prevents you from struggling for a few seconds
Latent Hypnosis - reapplies hypnosis when you are restrained

Ecstasy - randomly prevents you from struggling for a few seconds
Ecstasy Engraving - reapplies ecstasy when you are restrained

Parasite - upgrades into fetal parasite if you clear the stage without removing it
Fetal Parasite - spawns a pollution draining plant in your room if you choose to use a purifier, no other use

Mucus - slows down rate of struggling

Breast Milk Constitution - energy bar is drained while molested
Milking Desire - reapplies breast milk constitution when you are restrained

Aphrodisiac - increases pleasure gauge while standing in the aphrodisiac mist

Visor Hack - increases pleasure gauge when picking up money

Collar Hack - upgrades into slave hack if you transform without removing it
Slave Hack - prevents you from transforming or un-transforming, forces you to masturbate at random intervals
You forgot to add, that if you are slime, it will keep attracting enemies to you. Good for farming so stay slimed.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there any specific scene with the recharge chairs? When you do it for the first time there's a tiny bit of text but nothing H. Then you get the option to reset the charger progress back at base.. So I think I'm missing something.
If you don't reset them, some fun things happen to you when you find all 4 chairs.

Reactions: Rizo

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Somehow can't find the save folder...
Also how do I get rid of her conditions? Like Parasite that's instant game over after awhile.

EDIT: Nvm, posts are not updated when I typed my post, sorry. Except for the save folder lol. Strange don't have appdata folder

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Strange don't have appdata folder
Yes, as long as you're using Windows you an appdata folder but it's hidden by default.

Ok, so that plant removes 5 pollution each "use" but what does pollution even do?
While the game is actually pretty simple and straight forward a guide for the small stuff could be useful.

Reactions: Kaika_laila

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Somehow can't find the save folder...
Also how do I get rid of her conditions? Like Parasite that's instant game over after awhile.

EDIT: Nvm, posts are not updated when I typed my post, sorry. Except for the save folder lol. Strange don't have appdata folder
It's hidden by default in Windows. You need to change a setting in your Windows Explorer to allow you to see them.

Reactions: Kaika_laila

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
Looking at the art on the menu kind of makes me wish the devs made an rpgmaker sequel to the first game instead.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes