VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Nice this game made it onto the site. Sucks that its MTL, but hey better than nothing. Hopefully someone does pick up this game for translations. But for now this is great!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nice this game made it onto the site. Sucks that its MTL, but hey better than nothing. Hopefully someone does pick up this game for translations. But for now this is great!
I'm sooo glad you took the time and read through the thread. :)
Also, MTL sucks donkeyballz (IMHO) and no, quite a few times it actually is worse than nothing (IMHO).

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
How do you get the descriptions of the status effects working? It's not translating for me
You have to have the status effect to see what it does. and I think it may be because of a bug with the Autotranslator.
but here's my edited translation + the translation from This post
and if that doesn't work here's a mtl of the descriptions

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
How do you guys use these goddamn cheats? Every time I press F1 it takes me to the fucking windows help page, and this isn't the only game that this happened in either.
HELP MeEeEeE!!!!!!

spech231

Mar 14, 2020
This game has absolutely no challenge in normal mode. If you want to actually play a game, play on hard mode.

Edit: Okay scratch that, hard mode doesn't help much in adding difficulty lol. You take a bit more damage and shop stuff costs a bit more. Guess this is just overall an easy game. The bosses are a bit tougher at least. The upgrades are just too strong. You can quickly sap energy and hp from enemies and it just becomes a joke of a game.

....Boss has their head sticking out of the ground. Slight bug....

Edit: Not a bug.... Rofl.
There is an abyssal difficulty you can unlock after beating the game iirc, but even then it's still pretty easy.

Jan 9, 2019
5. if you get more than 20,000 points in Saki's hypnotic questioning event...?
(0) Looking at the ending of...?
These are the hints for the achievments that are cut off.
I haven't found either of these, I don't have a clue how to get this questioning event lol

Jan 9, 2019
There's also something about bringing back the parasitic plant and letting it grow sufficiently probably a sex thing
oh in the boss fight on the third level there's a little thing off tot the side that you shouldn't hit if you want to see a bad ending

chris59010

Jul 14, 2018
5. if you get more than 20,000 points in Saki's hypnotic questioning event...?
(0) Looking at the ending of...?
These are the hints for the achievments that are cut off.
I haven't found either of these, I don't have a clue how to get this questioning event lol
The Hypnotic questioning is by going into the Doomsday machine boss fight whilst you have the Visor Hack status, which triggers one of the bad end events. the other one im not too sure which one it refers to but my guess is the perfect ending which unlocks after beating the last boss with all the data disks found.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
okay so a sort of guide.
there are around 3 game over scenes, one for each stage.
the first one activates when you go to fight the last boss of the jungle stage while you have the parasite status (could be fetal parasite instead)
the second one you get by fighting the doomsday machine in the second stage while having the visor hack status.
the last one you get is by having activated around 4 of the recharge chairs in the third stage and then fighting the older sister mari without destroying a little floating thing in the boss room (happens before the fight), note that one of the chairs is in the previous mission and you should have the slave hack when you go to fight mari.

there are a few achievements in the game, I don't know all of them because the translation for their hints scrolls off the page.
however the ones I do know are:
clear the game
clear the game with all the fragments (they are surprisingly easy to find, just takes a bit of exploring).
purchase all the equipment from the store (there is some extra equipment you can get for having a high pollution level but you don't need to get them for this, if you are having problems buying stuff other people have left guides and instructions on earlier pages.
destroy over 200 enemies with laser Gatling or explosives
grow the the parasitic plant to maturity (to get the plant you need to get the parasite status then complete a stage to get it to the fetal parasite stage, then go to your room which will prompt some dialog and you want to cure your status which will give you the plant, the just keep feeding your plant pollution to grow it).
complete all of Hasumi, Saki and mari's missions.
and the last one I know is register all the side effects:
hypnosis (you get this from all sorts of different enemies)
entrainment (repeatedly get hypnotized without curing yourself, I think, its another one you can get easily)
parasite (have sex with the weird sort of jar shapped enemies that stick out of the ground and don't move, it's not guaranteed to give it to you on the first try)
fetal parasite (complete a stage/mission while having the parasite status)
trance (you can get this from jellyfish enemies)
tance seal (same thing as entrainment, I think)
Slime (the easiest effect to get and in some missions I would be suprised if you didn't get it)
lactating (obtained from a type of trap found in missions found on the second and third stage)
lactation addict (basically just keep letting yourself be milked)
aphrodisiac (in the second stage missions, some areas will be filled with gas caused by a certain enemy and you will get a gas guage, just let it reach the max)
Visor hack (the is a certain enemy found in the second and third stages, it will latch onto you head, simply allow it to do so)
creepy collar (given to you by the female enemy with the wip)
slave hack (can be obtained by either doing all the recharge chairs or by attempting to transform while having the creepy collar on)
thats all the the achievements I know.

if there are any specific fragments you cannot find then just message me and I will try to help.

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not a walkthrough, just a tldr for above and omits many details.

tldr Achievements

1. Clear the game
2. Buy all equipment
3. Record all statuses
4. Kill 200 enemies with explosive barrels or energy gun
5. Get 20000 points in Saki's torture minigame
6. Grow parasitic plant to second stage
7. Clear true end

tldr Status Abnormalities left to right

1. Hypnosis 2. Entrainment 3. Parasite 4. Fetal Parasite
5. Trance 6. Trance Seal 7. Slime 8. Lactating
9. Lactation Addict 10. Aphrodisiac 11. Visor Hack 12. Creepy Collar
13. Slave Hack

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
How much pollution does the plant need to grow? I've already given it almost 100 pollution and it didn't grow so far.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes