Aug 22, 2018
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

can someone translate the gallery? the scenes there dont have any english.
Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.

EDIT: The full ZIP seems to have been false-positived as a virus.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I found it really good as a game, even outside the sex stuff. And that's with running it through Wine, which messes with things sometimes.
Thanks for the head's up. If it plays fine on Wine, then it should be no problem. I've just played too may where you would do something like jump or attack and 2 seconds later the animation starts. And then there's all the ones with bizarre hit boxes that don't even slightly match the sprites.

Alright. Downloaded and now to commit some murmaider

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Game was easily playable in Japanese, of which I understood exactly nothing, so nobody should have trouble with an MTL.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.
Thanks makes it hard to enjoy the gallery if you cant read what they are saying.

gamehollow

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know the whole control scheme to use the power suit that is depicted in game screenshot cause their isn't way to change it or part of the untranslated section make it harder for me to tell what is going on to be exact especially when the condition is in japanese still and i have no idea what affect it has nor part of the equipment is translated enough for me to understand what it does.

schlag

May 20, 2019
@bosub-dehoshikatta i may be wrong but i could of sworn this game was already uploaded half a year back or more unless its s super close clone of the exact same game

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Weird that running it in Locale Emulator prevents you from saving. Never thought that would be an issue. Awesome game, thanks for the translation work!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This game has absolutely no challenge in normal mode. If you want to actually play a game, play on hard mode.

Edit: Okay scratch that, hard mode doesn't help much in adding difficulty lol. You take a bit more damage and shop stuff costs a bit more. Guess this is just overall an easy game. The bosses are a bit tougher at least. The upgrades are just too strong. You can quickly sap energy and hp from enemies and it just becomes a joke of a game.

....Boss has their head sticking out of the ground. Slight bug....

Edit: Not a bug.... Rofl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blueinorb9

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Edit: and I found it. Space bar apparently opens the menu

I feel stupid for asking, but how do you save in this game? I completed the first stage and ended up in the base, but couldn't find anything in her room to interact with save date.

TTK100

May 30, 2018
Edit: and I found it. Space bar apparently opens the menu

I feel stupid for asking, but how do you save in this game? I completed the first stage and ended up in the base, but couldn't find anything in her room to interact with save date.
Hit space you can save in the menu

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
From the small amount I've played The translation isn't that bad.
I'd suggest adding [edited MTL] to the OP.

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
It finally made it to f95. I still have my 100% save if anyone wants it.

I have also edited the cheats from This post
-Added the infinite health and energy to have buttons as well as binds
-Added a Unlimited Resist health in the Interrogation Event, and a way to set the level of the animation. F4 to hide the menu

Last edited:

TTK100

May 30, 2018
Just 100% the game and GAWDAMN the composer went HARD on the true ending credits song! Anybody able to rip the ost please send it my way

Reactions: tampan19
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes