rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
Yes, as long as you're using Windows you an appdata folder but it's hidden by default.

Ok, so that plant removes 5 pollution each "use" but what does pollution even do?
While the game is actually pretty simple and straight forward a guide for the small stuff could be useful.
Pollution has 2 effects. It makes struggling out of restraints more difficult and it also makes your pleasure gauge increase much faster. It's pretty difficult to climax at 0 pollution because of how slow your pleasure gauge increases, but it increases at a decent speed if you can get it to 100+. Honestly though, even with extremely high pollution the game is not too hard.

Reactions: edgartheslayer

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
is it just me, or is the translation incomplete? from act 2 onwards (and most effects that come with them) are completely in japanese, same goes for the endgame stuff

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
is it just me, or is the translation incomplete? from act 2 onwards (and most effects that come with them) are completely in japanese, same goes for the endgame stuff
Yeah, for some reason the OP got an older version uploaded. Check the first page, the translator included a patch for all the other sections.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
DAMMMNNN! This is a good one! There needs to be more like this with transformations that you can carry that dont just gave-over you, and events that have effects in boss fights.

Reactions: edgartheslayer
Aug 22, 2018
English is kinda bad but still love it!
Out of curiosity, are you using the OP's translation or did you replace it with my file (page 2)? Because if it's mine, it's what's in the OP plus edited-MTL - which still might have a few bits I missed in my editing-runs or just didn't know where to begin fixing.

The patch/replacement folder on Page 2 is a complete translation (the folder also has a bugfix, AutoTranslator messes up the store without a specific setting).

Last edited:

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Why not update the existing download with the updated translations tho?
find it weird you put a update on the AutoTranslator then update it on your thread

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
*sigh* already played it, great game btw, almost the hentai version of warframe in some aspects LOL

SirSieghart

Oct 23, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to view the different gallery events in-game? Like for example, I know you can get one by going into your room with the Fetal Parasite condition, but what about the others?

book1701

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone hove the guide to find all big orb? It's 4 left for me to complete the game.
The rest is in stage 1-2, 3-1 and 3-2.

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

You sure this is MTL?
I've played this version for a bit and the character dialogue is perfect. Even in the installation instructions.txt file there's a line that says "That being said, this patch is NOT a Machine Translation. The Plugin is used solely to insert the text into the game."

If I'm wrong I apologize, but I had to put it out there when I noticed the txt file.

May 28, 2018
hello, i love this game and i played it until the end but its seems they're still one boss, and i can't get any access to its scene in the gallery (some kind of a tentacle monster) but when i would have wanted to put on the full gallery save, its seem they're no file in locallow about the game (i have my game on a external hard disk) could someone help me where should i put those full gallery save please ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
hello, i love this game and i played it until the end but its seems they're still one boss, and i can't get any access to its scene in the gallery (some kind of a tentacle monster) but when i would have wanted to put on the full gallery save, its seem they're no file in locallow about the game (i have my game on a external hard disk) could someone help me where should i put those full gallery save please ?
You'll face that monster if you got all the memory orb things.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes