betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
and the gallery
unzip and copy in the save folder
"C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden"
I don't have this pathing. is there any alternative folder I can put it in? I keep my H games in the downloads section.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
For some reason, the items I bought doesn't seem to show up anywhere. I can't use any purification, I can't use the laser gatling it mentioned, nor does the thing on the right end of the base work to display any of my debuffs. And the debuffs seem to have no description either. Any solutions?
Same here :(

Reactions: unknownmyriad

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
For some reason, the items I bought doesn't seem to show up anywhere. I can't use any purification, I can't use the laser gatling it mentioned, nor does the thing on the right end of the base work to display any of my debuffs. And the debuffs seem to have no description either. Any solutions?
Same here :(
Could you guys post screenshots of what things look like on your end and describe steps you took to come to these conclusions? I've played through the game using the OP's download, uncensored patch and with no problems so more info could help.

Reactions: jttth

budge

Aug 30, 2017
It finally made it to f95. I still have my 100% save if anyone wants it.

100% save

I have also edited the cheats from This post
-Added the infinite health and energy to have buttons as well as binds
-Added a Unlimited Resist health in the Interrogation Event, and a way to set the level of the animation. F4 to hide the menu
thanks for the save. now where the hell do you put it?

D

Deleted member 2087430

Could you guys post screenshots of what things look like on your end and describe steps you took to come to these conclusions? I've played through the game using the OP's download, uncensored patch and with no problems so more info could help.
I was having the same issues as these people but applying the updated translation (the patch you link to) and changing TextGetterCompatibilityMode=True in config.ini fixed everything.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
If you're using the autotranslator you need to turn it off. I think it's F9 but can't remember. One thing I do remember is that this game is very twitchy about any modifications to Assembly-CSharp.dll

Aug 22, 2018
If you're using the autotranslator you need to turn it off. I think it's F9 but can't remember. One thing I do remember is that this game is very twitchy about any modifications to Assembly-CSharp.dll
Or just use the AutoTranslator folder on Page 2, that enables a compatibility setting so it doesn't break anything (can also enable the setting manually, instructions in the same post).

See above. AutoTranslator requires a specific setting to not break the store and status effect descriptions. Not sure about the laser gatling, but my first thought is that it's on a different button from the transformation button and you need to be transformed to use it.

Last edited:

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
why the thread still not updated yet?
is weird that you expect people to go to page 2 to download the AutoTranslator folder.
Why not update the thread download files?

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
I cant seem to give the plant pollution? it starts the animation but my number doesnt go down
I'm unsure why that could be the case. Pollution is drained at the moment of climax so make sure to go through the animation fully. Make sure to have pollution greater than 5 as the first stage plant drains 5 while the adult one drains 10.
I'm not sure if this only applies to the adult plant but attacking the plant refunds pollution.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So I keep trying to install correctly but I have no idea how to get this patch and run file .lnk to get going. I've done everything else, and if I try to start the game it doesn't show any of the enemies or characters on screen.

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
Or just use the AutoTranslator folder on Page 2, that enables a compatibility setting so it doesn't break anything (can also enable the setting manually, instructions in the same post).
Might be from the version I was using when this game was initially released(last year), but the auto translator even with compatibility turned on will still occasionally break your ability to do anything.

Dec 7, 2020
So I've tried everything I am capable of doing to try and fix the store issue with my game and I give up. If someone releases a version with the fixes implemented then somebody please let me know but until then I'm not playing this.

othinusfangay

Mar 15, 2018
So I've tried everything I am capable of doing to try and fix the store issue with my game and I give up. If someone releases a version with the fixes implemented then somebody please let me know but until then I'm not playing this.
"This issue pops up because the AutoTranslator is configured wrong. To fix it, open the AutoTranslator config file (GameFolder/AutoTranslator/config.ini) in whichever text-editor tickles your fancy, find the "TextGetterCompatibilityMode" line, and change that from "False" to "True"."

Aug 22, 2018
Page 2. There's a detailed explanation and even a replacement folder for AutoTranslator. That fixes that shit.

Seriously the OP needs updating.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2018
This game got too many bug , first is shop item purchase and nothing receive
second is when u being sex by drone girl with whip, and u get the side effect and these effect is cannot removable

Recommend don't go through any sex scene to complete the game , it buggy

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes