Aug 22, 2018
This game got too many bug , first is shop item purchase and nothing receive
second is when u being sex by drone girl with whip, and u get the side effect and these effect is cannot removable

Recommend don't go through any sex scene to complete the game , it buggy
Page 2. Autotranslator.zip. Download it, unzip it in the game folder (overwriting everything), pretty much all bugs fixed. You're welcome.

is the game buggy? no matter what i buy it subtracts my money but i never get anything
Same answer.

Seriously, the first post should just link to that patch or the download repacked to include it.

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Page 2. Autotranslator.zip. Download it, unzip it in the game folder (overwriting everything), pretty much all bugs fixed. You're welcome.

Same answer.

Seriously, the first post should just link to that patch or the download repacked to include it.
For future reference at the bottom of posts there is the report feature, I know on most forums this is used to to flag posts as rule breaking but on this site it also lets you report a post as containing a game update so that mods know to update the first post.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Lot of people posting without reading.
The bugfix for the store is on page 2.

That said, it feels like the obvious solution is for someone to patch the game, then upload the patched game into the OP, so that the download on post #1 is all you need to play the game, and you don't have to DIY fix it.

But yeah, people's refusal to the most recent page in the thread before posting is kinda frustrating.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Lot of people posting without reading.
The bugfix for the store is on page 2.

That said, it feels like the obvious solution is for someone to patch the game, then upload the patched game into the OP, so that the download on post #1 is all you need to play the game, and you don't have to DIY fix it.

But yeah, people's refusal to the most recent page in the thread before posting is kinda frustrating.
why are they not adding the updated ver to the main thread instead?
Is funny that we need go page 2 to find it.

Reactions: Shotgun Senpai

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
bugfix on page 2...
joke on you I use the 100 comment per page option than 40 comment per page so those bugfix is on page 1...

It is rare to see game that use Kalimantan instead of Borneo... (I ain't complaining tho)

this game is good and...
forgive me for I ain't Anglophone but those translation looks good for me (ain't looks like the usual MTL)

Froschkönig27

Oct 10, 2017
The screen freezes for me after touching the jellyfish or the ctrl item on the start. I can still move and hear sounds but the screen is just frozen. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Changing to the other graphic card did it for me

Last edited:

jakeskywalker17

Jan 10, 2020
This issue pops up because the AutoTranslator is configured wrong. To fix it, open the AutoTranslator config file (GameFolder/AutoTranslator/config.ini) in whichever text-editor tickles your fancy, find the "TextGetterCompatibilityMode" line, and change that from "False" to "True".

If the translation file is what I think it is, it's MTL I edited myself. I made every effort to make it read like proper English, though I might have missed a few lines - especially if you get the hypno-torture minigame because the dialogue there gets decided by RNG. EDIT: It's not my file. I put my file on Page 2.

Also, the achievement hints in my version are largely untouched because AutoTranslator sucks at recognizing when only the number changed in a translated line, so it kept un-translating it and I didn't feel like copypasting for literally every number you can possibly get on there (millions of lines).
By any chance do you know how to get the conditions translated? I would like to see exactly what each one does. I can deduce some, but not all of them.

Aug 22, 2018
By any chance do you know how to get the conditions translated? I would like to see exactly what each one does. I can deduce some, but not all of them.
Status effects *are* translated in my patch - but the descriptions don't actually say what they do all that well. Here's a rundown, just in case:

- Trance: Makes you occasionally stop resisting, makes jellyfish enemies chase you.
- Trance Seal: Getting near jellyfish enemies causes you to stagger and raises the Lust bar, Jellyfish enemies chase you.
- Hypnosis: Makes you stop resisting sometimes, opens up H animations with the humanoid enemies.
- Entrainment: Taking any damage puts Hypnosis on you.
- Slime: Makes the resistance bar fill up slower, makes slugs and large slimes latch onto you.
- Parasite: Raises Pollution quicker (?), will eventually progress to Fetal Parasite.
- Fetal Parasite: Raises Pollution quicker (?), Bad End if you enter stage 1-4 with the status, unlocks the pollution-absorbing plant if you enter your room (requires having a cure item, will use up the item).
- Lactating: Orgasms drain suit energy.
- Lactation Addiction: Faster Lust gain from breast-focusing enemies, more energy loss from lactating orgasm.
- Aphrodisiac: Makes Lust bar raise quicker, H animation if you touch the gas-tentacle enemies.
- Visor Hack: Automatic Hypnosis status, touching money raises the Lust bar, Bad End if you start the Stage 2-4 boss fight with it (minigame in this Bad End is needed for an achievement).
- Creepy Collar: Transforming puts the Slave Hack status on you.
- Slave Hack: Locked in transformed mode, Lust bar raises by itself.
- N-Pole Stamp (Boss-only status for level 2-2): Makes the boss's gimmick work.
- Climax: I think this one just makes the "tired" animations happen.

Last edited:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Hakkaku has started development on their next game, there will be a new protagonist for this one.

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.
Hi. I did the for the lazy , but when i started game, the translation got worse. I unzipped Autotranslator and place it in the folder of autotranslator,but it got worse. Where did i made mistake?

Aug 22, 2018
The translation in my file should be the same as in the original, there's just *more* of it.

If there's problems, they're due to the fact that I had to work from a machine-translation and make sense of that. If you could DM me any especially problematic lines that still read MTL'y, I can see about cleaning them up more.

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.
As a thanks I can only say that I wish you happiness.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes