Steele2020

Nov 7, 2019
well i got the uncensored patch and the translation patch and checked the translation config file the shop works but cant cure status effects is there anybody that can help?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZakTheBeast
Aug 22, 2018
well i got the uncensored patch and the translation patch and checked the translation config file the shop works but cant cure status effects is there anybody that can help?
Are you actually using the cure item, or just buying them? The store itself doesn't cure anything, you have to use the item you bought for that (or transform, that cures most effects that haven't "worsened" yet).

Steele2020

Nov 7, 2019
Are you actually using the cure item, or just buying them? The store itself doesn't cure anything, you have to use the item you bought for that (or transform, that cures most effects that haven't "worsened" yet).
ok i made a mistake i thought that one machine next to the shop cures status effects this is completely my fault so sorry for wasting your time and thank you

Aug 22, 2018
ok i made a mistake i thought that one machine next to the shop cures status effects this is completely my fault so sorry for wasting your time and thank you
You're welcome.

Something to note, that machine can do the exact opposite (it can *give* you status effects if you've previously cured them) if you want to see the bad ends associated with those statuses or just want to make the game harder for yourself.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
so no idea where the saves are. before someone tells me to unhide stuff in the folder i already did that and its not there. anyone have a guide on how to corrupt the MC? talking about the stuff in image 2

Fruz

Jul 21, 2018
so no idea where the saves are. before someone tells me to unhide stuff in the folder i already did that and its not there. anyone have a guide on how to corrupt the MC? talking about the stuff in image 2
corrupt mc? no idea
but, if what you mean by stuff in image 2 is the lewd mark
you just have to get caught by one of those jellyfish and wait for a while

Aug 22, 2018
If you're talking about the visor, that's an enemy you only encounter in the second half of the game (World 2 and 3). There's a further "outfit change" you can get if you get lewded by the catgirls in World 3 and then transform.

In general, all lewds - and thus, all status effects - happen from getting grappled or caught in a trap.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
corrupt mc? no idea
but, if what you mean by stuff in image 2 is the lewd mark
you just have to get caught by one of those jellyfish and wait for a while
isnt the pink silhouette a new form she'll be in after being transformed by the jellyfish?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Oh yeah, just finished it on Abyssal (with all the cores that is), an awesome game! As I didn't really bother watching the updates, much of the translation was not there for me, so could anyone spoil the ending text-wise? :( And, more importantly, what do the texts in the bedroom say, especially the one next to a plant at the leftmost end of the room?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Oh yeah, just finished it on Abyssal (with all the cores that is), an awesome game! As I didn't really bother watching the updates, much of the translation was not there for me, so could anyone spoil the ending text-wise? :( And, more importantly, what do the texts in the bedroom say, especially the one next to a plant at the leftmost end of the room?
End-game was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bedroom text is the achievement unlocks. Some of them give you items, some of them give you various perks and tools.

Reactions: What Ever

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
For the achievements - is there any translation done on them? Because all I can read is something-something 2000 and a few other things I have or have not done, no idea what are the requirements :)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
For the achievements - is there any translation done on them? Because all I can read is something-something 2000 and a few other things I have or have not done, no idea what are the requirements :)

The full translation patch has them translated.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
The full translation patch has them translated.
Well, it seems it doesn't anyway :( The completed ones are translated (the ones showing up whenever touching the corresponding hovering items in the room), but the text that shows up when reaching the blue light next to the leftmost plant is not, guess it lists all the achievement criteria or something like that...

Reactions: falafelswoop

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well, it seems it doesn't anyway :( The completed ones are translated (the ones showing up whenever touching the corresponding hovering items in the room), but the text that shows up when reaching the blue light next to the leftmost plant is not, guess it lists all the achievement criteria or something like that...
Oh weird.

Achievements in bedroom:
1st: Beat the game
2nd: Buy all equipment
3rd: Get and cure every status ailment
4th: Using explosives or Laser Gatling special attack kill 200 enemies
5th: Endure Saki's interrogation to get 20000 points (enter the Stage 2 boss fight with the Visor ailment to get this mini-game)
6th: Grow the Parasite Plant to Stage 2 (get pregnant in Stage 1 and carry the parasite to the end of the mission, then go to your room and cure yourself as part of the missions. Feed it 50 corruption by interacting with it and cumming.)
7th: Beat the game? (I don't know what the 'missions' it is referring to are, but might be collect all the Data Spheres?)

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, that is untranslated because AutoTranslator, at least for me, considers it a different sentence every time numbers change, and I didn't feel like copypasting for a centillion possible permutations. And then it won't translate it at all, for some Godforsaken reason, when the achievements are completed.

Last edited:

KisukeIrura

Oct 7, 2017
so is anyone else having a problem where the game won't update the things you buy? like I bought the accel charger and the purifier but they won't add to my inventory. I ran the patcher and it didn't fix the problem

Aug 22, 2018
so is anyone else having a problem where the game won't update the things you buy? like I bought the accel charger and the purifier but they won't add to my inventory. I ran the patcher and it didn't fix the problem
Did you download the alternative translation folder on page 2? Because that fixes that.

It's a bug with AutoTranslator, if you don't set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to true, the shop stops working and the status effect descriptions don't show up (among other bugs).

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes