closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.
What fucking super hero you are Lad! Thanks a bunch

Reactions: NamesAreForTheWeak

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
chair locations?
edit: found them all, theres 2 in the first two chapter 3 areas. im just blind :cry:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
I tried the cheats and put the file on the right folder. the game bugged and my character doesnt move
Yeah, the cheats are still bugged I think.

In my opinion, the cheats really aren't necessary - the game's easy enough to play without them. Only thing I would want out of cheats would be the ability to "freeze" the hypno-interrogation minigame's lust bar so I can let AutoTranslator do its thing better there.

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, the cheats are still bugged I think.

In my opinion, the cheats really aren't necessary - the game's easy enough to play without them. Only thing I would want out of cheats would be the ability to "freeze" the hypno-interrogation minigame's lust bar so I can let AutoTranslator do its thing better there.
I have no problems on anything in the game. The Embyro in the end takes long to kill and I cant even use the "V" key because the jellyfish mobs attacks me first.

Aug 22, 2018
I have no problems on anything in the game. The Embyro in the end takes long to kill and I cant even use the "V" key because the jellyfish mobs attacks me first.
The latter is on purpose - the game will always spawn the jellyfish the moment you try to use the machine-gun to prevent you from cheesing the final boss with the overpowered "use a possibly-free charge item, transform, machine gun, repeat, win" combo by interrupting the machine-gun.

Transforming is still useful just because you get a free heal/status-recovery out of it though, and your staff deals a bit more damage while you're transformed.

Apr 20, 2021
Even in the year 2101 AD, the MTL is still present.

No matter how far or fast you run away from it, sooner or later MTL will get you!

The art style looks cute enough, tho. (y)
I agree with the art style. The art style is well made and cute even if it's simple

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
Is it me or there's almost no sound effects?Let alone voiceover abscence
Edit: now i have them after restart(also changed some volume setting a little but it wasn't 0)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1168765
Also by searching the thread you mean manually checking the 10 pages or there's a tool for it?
Yep, top right of the page there is a "Search" bar that is by default set to "Search In Thread" when you use it in a thread.

And the .lnk is just a shortcut to execute ReiPatcher. Though it does seem to be misconfigured if you move the folders around. Extract from the zip directly into the MissionMermaiden folder and that should fix the issue?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Have the devs of this game made any other games? I've tried searching for the devs here but I've been unable to find anything else.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes