colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Have the devs of this game made any other games? I've tried searching for the devs here but I've been unable to find anything else.

(it's all in JP though)

Tl;dr they have two prior games, but they're RPGMaker, not 2d sidescroller. They're working on their next game rn.

Reactions: TheGodUncle
Aug 22, 2018
Have the devs of this game made any other games? I've tried searching for the devs here but I've been unable to find anything else.
Comprehensive list of Hakkaku games:

- Sword of Meridyth (their first game, relatively standard RPGMaker fare)
- Tale of Undercrust (The RPGMaker game this is a sequel to - pretty good, but still RPGMaker)
- Mission Mermaiden (This Very Game).
- Untitled Upcoming Game (Which looks to be Mermaiden But Bigger. Looking forward to that one.)

Last edited:

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Where is 1-1 Fragments? I found one in the ground, but I can't seem to find the other one.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks, found it. That was driving me nuts.

For those who want the kicking music at the end I extracted some of the music from the assets.

Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~ Fan OST (214 MB Flac)

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Thanks, found it. That was driving me nuts.

For those who want the kicking music at the end I extracted some of the music from the assets.

Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~ Fan OST (214 MB Flac)
Mega
It's been a while since I've played, which song title is the true ending in question that others are asking about?

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
A few post back, yea. Right now I'm having trouble getting the plant to eat my Pollution. It just clamps on her leg and nothing else.

Edit: Song title is Balmung True Remix FSPC.flac

Edit 2: Ah, I need to abuse the plant first :/

Last edited:
Reactions: rojoracing53
Feb 16, 2018
If anyone didn't know, you can still cheese the embryo fight with the infinite transform by hiding between the steps to the left of the room. Stand in the middle of two platforms and the squids won't be able to reach you.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
If anyone didn't know, you can still cheese the embryo fight with the infinite transform by hiding between the steps to the left of the room. Stand in the middle of two platforms and the squids won't be able to reach you.
You'll need to show a picture. I'm not able to get the cheese going.

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
Have no sound within gameplay, and restarting the game isn't fixing it for me, anyone has a fix?

Falcon_Chief

Apr 28, 2021
I tried buying things and it took my money, but i got none of the items i paid for. Any ways to fix this?

Edit: The post from Namesarefortheweak solved it for me so thanks for that

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes