Aug 12, 2021
I can't seem to overwrite the saves and start a new game, any ideas how to fix?

Edit: Ok I found them reading through the comments, but I am unsure what to do from here. Can I go ahead and delete a save file to clear up room? Or how would I go about this in order to get a new save?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Can anyone recoment any similar games? This was really good
No need to say it 3 times. (Psst, I think something went wrong - you accidentally posted the message thrice)

Ayura Crisis is relatively similar. Female fighter protagonist, transformation/boost-meter mechanic. Ayura Crisis is more pixelated though.

Hakkaku is also working on a spiritual-successor to Mission Mermaiden. There's been a few GIFs posted in this thread already.

Reactions: colorlessblue

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
The cheats arent working for me, they just lower volume, raise volume or mute volume. How can I fix?

Aug 22, 2018
I am stuck in 1-4 stage where event suddenly occured and the heroine suddenly becomes breeding sow.... Help?
That happens if you have the Fetal Parasite status effect when you enter the boss fight. The solution is to get rid of the status effect before entering the level.

(If you haven't already unlocked the pollution-reducing plant, buy a Purifier item and then go to Hasumi's room at the base. If you have the Fetal Parasite status, you'll get prompted to use the Purifier, doing so unlocks the plant and cures the status.)

NotFBIAgent55

Mar 13, 2018
For some reason character sprites aren't loading for me , extracted everything accordingly and installed properly , but idk what's wrong , can someone help ?

shin04h

Aug 14, 2018
Do you guys know of any similar games like this? This and Ayura crisis(as a similar example) are some of my favorite games.

Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1440459
Can someone explain if the pink jellyfish its a transformation or something?
The pink "shadowed-out" version of the jellyfish isn't actually in the game.

The jellyfish in general is kind of a hypnosis enemy - it latches onto her head and, given you don't resist, will inflict the Trance status effect (which is basically the same thing as the Hypnosis status except jellyfish will chase you from then on). Getting fucked by them enough times will eventually put a lewd-crest on the protagonist, which makes her Lust increase and makes her stumble whenever a jellyfish gets near her.

Last edited:

esele

Oct 5, 2018
This game was really good i felt the mechanics really smooth hope they make a new game with more like the MC transforming into a different types of monster girls via corruption

halofan991

Oct 29, 2019
Are there any more games similar to this, but where she gets brainwashed by the headset and becomes evil?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes