iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what do you even get from collecting all of the fragments in this?
I'm curious, but i'm missing a bunch of them and it's a pain to collect them.

I remember the doctor saying something about it being a recording (or digitized version of) a woman and a young girl, one (or both) badly injured.

Edit: The demo for the next game looks really good.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It seems that the developer is creating a new game, they posted a trial here:

I've seen art for this new game before, but the demo is pretty good.
Clearly unpolished, but I like the character-design, the world-setting seems neat.

The mechanics seem even more complex this time around, which is great.
It's definitely going to need a translation though, coz I've got no idea what's going on.
I assume the A/D selection thing that pops up sometimes after being caught is a 'resist/enjoy' choice that furthers the heroine's corruption, but that's just a guess.

I also picked up some kind of parasite that triggers when she walks, but i never worked out what the plants with the pink mist around them are supposed to do.

I'm not even sure if I got to the end of the demo.
I got to a scene from a fox(?)girl shrine maiden that showed a picture of a cave that I passed earlier, but I can't enter the cave when I go back.

Last edited:

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
So what do you even get from collecting all of the fragments in this?
I'm curious, but i'm missing a bunch of them and it's a pain to collect them.

I remember the doctor saying something about it being a recording (or digitized version of) a woman and a young girl, one (or both) badly injured.

Edit: The demo for the next game looks really good.
You get the true ending

shmigell

Nov 25, 2018
I downloaded and extracted the full save, but I can't get the save to appear in game. What do I need to do in order to play on this save?

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
Does the demo of the new game ends after the kitsune scene or there is something in the cave that you must do?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hard to say. AFAIK, there are only 2 bosses (first and final) that have that, and even then, nothing super graphic about it.
yea, if people were looking for vore they would be disappointed, just like I am when I look for tentacles in a game and the entire game has like ONE tentacle scene, but it's still tagged with tentacles...hard to say wether it should've been tagged with tentacles in the first place

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Umm... for some unknown reasons, I can't view and download all three noxtek attachments in this thread; kept getting 'time-out' page.

What did I do wrong?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Umm... for some unknown reasons, I can't view and download all three noxtek attachments in this thread; kept getting 'time-out' page.

What did I do wrong?
Looks like something's up with the attachment part of the f95 server(s).

I never grabbed the cheats or save files, but here's his uncensor patch:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I played this ages ago and decided to pick it up again while using a mod....didn't realize until after playing for a bit that it made the fragments key to buy equipment...thing is I never managed to find all of them in my previous runs and I just re-run slime valley to find two out of three which is a common thing on later levels...so um anyone have a guide to find them to share possibly please?

Last edited:

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I played this ages ago and decided to pick it up again while using a mod....didn't realize until after playing for a bit that it made the fragments key to buy equipment...thing is I never managed to find all of them in my previous runs and I just re-run slime valley to find two out of three which is a common thing on later levels...so um anyone have a guide to find them to share possibly please?
I thought maybe someone had made a map with their locations, but I'm not finding it.

Either way though, they're not super hard to find. Pretty much just always check the edges of the playable area, look for hints of platforms hiding behind foliage, check for holes in the ground/walls that you can start walking into. In the later levels, explosive barrels sometimes mean there's a wall that can be destroyed somewhere nearby.

saberdawn29

Jul 2, 2020
and the gallery
unzip and copy in the save folder
"C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden"
sorry to ask but i can't seem to find where it saves my games i have tired all kinds of diffrent folder but i can't find the saves

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
sorry to ask but i can't seem to find where it saves my games i have tired all kinds of diffrent folder but i can't find the saves
write %APPDATA% in the search bar and hit enter, is easier to find the folder from there
or probably
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden

Aug 22, 2018
C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden

Keep in mind that AppData is a hidden folder, which means you have to un-hide those.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes