blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks, downloaded and tried. The content that's there is pretty good.

I'm stuck at the village where some girl seems to ask you to bring her a special herb to cure someone, do you know what to do, or is it just the end of the demo?
It's been a while since I last played the demo so I might be misremembering it, but the end of the demo should be right outside the cave, so you should be able to go back to where you came from (the left side of the village) and collect some herbs. I think it also made you craft the medicine using the herbs you collect.

Reactions: OrbitalTomato

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
which one?
There should be an item (one of two) you can use to remove states and afflictions. Assuming I'm referring to what you're talking about, right?
as you an see here its not detecting anything, maybe its because of cheats?
and I can't even buy anything from store but my stains gets used and I didn't get anything.

Last edited:

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
as you an see here its not detecting anything, maybe its because of cheats?
and I can't even buy anything from store but my stains gets used and I didn't get anything.
The issue is with the Translation. The game checks for the exact string to find out what states are active. Since it does not find the japanese signs it just assumes that there are no states to remove. Same thing with the shop...
Check the OP. The Translation fix should help with these issues

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
The issue is with the Translation. The game checks for the exact string to find out what states are active. Since it does not find the japanese signs it just assumes that there are no states to remove. Same thing with the shop...
Check the OP. The Translation fix should help with these issues
okay thanks for reply, just added translation patch still no luck, same as above image.
Should I start new game?
[edited] Okay new game fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mc swagger

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
dont know if it's been fixed but anytime i try to buy things from the shop nothing happens plus i cant get rid of bad status effect any fixs?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes