Apr 13, 2020
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.
umm i cant download the autotranslator anymore :( plz help uwu

Kuroi_Mato_O

Sep 24, 2018
I didn't expect anything from this game, but I was still very disappointed... It's a shame that the fairly decent art and unexpectedly high-quality music were completely ruined by the awful game design. I mean yeah most of h-games (actually normal games too) are like that, but every time I see one I feel genuinely sad and sometimes even irritated because games like that literally killing game industry by lowering quality threshold to the level of garbage mobile games.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I didn't expect anything from this game, but I was still very disappointed... It's a shame that the fairly decent art and unexpectedly high-quality music were completely ruined by the awful game design. I mean yeah most of h-games (actually normal games too) are like that, but every time I see one I feel genuinely sad and sometimes even irritated because games like that literally killing game industry by lowering quality threshold to the level of garbage mobile games.
I mean, I wouldn't be THAT harsh as to compare it to mobile games, but the mechanics in most of these are definitely second-hand. Just cheat the scenes in and enjoy, no gameplay around here is worth it imo

Kuroi_Mato_O

Sep 24, 2018
I mean, I wouldn't be THAT harsh as to compare it to mobile games, but the mechanics in most of these are definitely second-hand. Just cheat the scenes in and enjoy, no gameplay around here is worth it imo
Yes, this game is not as bad as average mobile game I meant that games like this pushing average eroge games to the mobile games pit closer and closer.
And imo this game don't even have H-content worth cheating since it's very bland and lazy-made.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.
Is this Translation only for the Gallery or for the whole thing? I do would like to translate the whole game . . .

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, this game is not as bad as average mobile game I meant that games like this pushing average eroge games to the mobile games pit closer and closer.
And imo this game don't even have H-content worth cheating since it's very bland and lazy-made.
I'm interested a bit in your reasons for why you think this is pushing the h-game industry towards mobile levels when for me I see any game that had .jpg image still that get very slightly animated as the worst offenders of this as usually they have no fun content for them.....Nutaku's site is full if not only got those.
Here's a mod that makes the combat more fun. I disagree with you on the H-content though, I liked it.
I liked what the mod tried to do though I feel like it fell flat with the stamina and corruption bars as for me it ended up with me getting to the end of the game with being unable to attack more than once and no way to remove the corruption as the plant did nothing to help it seemed. Only then at the final boss did I find out that your corruption reset when you got a game over, plus I couild never find all the fragments and the guides that I found weren't good enough for myself to personally follow.

Regardless of the mod though I found the game to be good overall with just the struggle system being too easy and needing a change really though for the fragments again they could have done like a mine detector addon to help with finding them. There are other things that could be improved, but do they ruin the experience? nah
Did they make up for their shortfalls with other parts of the game? Hell yes as I was surprised when I found the interrogation and loved that even though you were in a no win senario but instead how much can you see of the h-scene and how slowly. I half hope them to try something like that again in their next game that they're working on as I half think of it as an awsome h-struggle system if it could be shortened or simplified for when your in combat rather than in an ending.

Still it's great considering what their previous games were just .jpg's and for me it fills a side-scroller action combat game void with the h-content it shows often being something that's like a one off at times in other games. (most siimilar to it for me is like Hounds of Blade/Metors though they've got problems, Xenotake and more recently Rignetta's Adventure)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I can't see the characters, like at all, any idea what's going on ?
Can you describe anything that is on your screen or post a screenshot? As you could be in a menu or something and not realize, the other thing is the game borked in download or is loading still and need to give it time or redownload.

IrobMan659

Mar 19, 2022
Can you describe anything that is on your screen or post a screenshot? As you could be in a menu or something and not realize, the other thing is the game borked in download or is loading still and need to give it time or redownload.
Here, the gallery and in-game, as you can see, the characters don't show up. In the gallery I can even make her climax and I hear all the audio but don't see anything.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Here, the gallery and in-game, as you can see, the characters don't show up. In the gallery I can even make her climax and I hear all the audio but don't see anything.
I would redownload the game and see if it works just like that before installing the mods again as I think maybe something messed up with them being installed. Clean install and see if it works, if it does, add in other things and make sure nothing breaks by testing it after each add.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I can load it but why can't I use Purifier and Mobile Charger even though I bought it?
Are you using the translated version of the game? As you need to disable it for the purchase to go through. Otherwise I don't know why as it has worked for me, so maybe try redownloading or unzipping the game.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Are you using the translated version of the game? As you need to disable it for the purchase to go through. Otherwise I don't know why as it has worked for me, so maybe try redownloading or unzipping the game.
I can load it but why can't I use Purifier and Mobile Charger even though I bought it?
Just making sure, but you guys do have the translation bugfix, right?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes