nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Yes he is ;) I did not plug it here because I actually wanted to polish some things first. If you can wait, i will release the next update in a week or so but feel free to check it out... Its free!
Hey man!

I really enjoy the work you've put in on your mod and am really glad you've made it available! Thank you!

I hate to ask this since I don't want to pressure you, but I am curious - are you still working on your mod? I admit I don't know that I have the skills to be of any help so this is likely practically a purely selfish question, but I hope you don't mind me asking.

Reactions: Mc swagger

Eregion702

Jul 6, 2018
I've booted this game up and straight up the main characters model is not there. I can move her and play but I can't see her.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

EDIT: Also trying to open the gallery crashed my game and almost crashed my computer. So who knows what the fuck's that all about.

EDIT 2: I highly suspect this is a problem with the Unity engine, as I've had similar problems with other Unity games. Still have no idea how to fix it.

Last edited:

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
Hey man!

I really enjoy the work you've put in on your mod and am really glad you've made it available! Thank you!

I hate to ask this since I don't want to pressure you, but I am curious - are you still working on your mod? I admit I don't know that I have the skills to be of any help so this is likely practically a purely selfish question, but I hope you don't mind me asking.
I made a post in the mod thread. Lets not go to far off topic here ;)

Reactions: nb097

Kusler

Oct 16, 2017
Hi, I don't have any sound in the Campaign. In the Menu and Gallery I have sound. Can someone help me?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For some reason the game sets the in-game music volume *super* low. Check the volume sliders, it'll be one of them.
honestly prefer that over games that start with the volume slider maxed out with some shitty BGM and obnoxious menu sounds right away making me scramble to turn my fucking volume down before I blow an eardrum

Aug 22, 2018
honestly prefer that over games that start with the volume slider maxed out with some shitty BGM and obnoxious menu sounds right away making me scramble to turn my fucking volume down before I blow an eardrum
True. It's especially fun when I've been watching a movie, forget that I've turned my volume up to full, and get treated to the glorious sound of Generic RPG Maker Intro Music at cinema volume.

• Angry
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
i might be in the minority here but i found the soundtrack way more pleasing to listen to than the generic-ass anime girl moans lol

Aug 22, 2018
i might be in the minority here but i found the soundtrack way more pleasing to listen to than the generic-ass anime girl moans lol
The soundtrack to this game is a freaking banger, I'll give you that. The "generic" sex-voice-acting doesn't bother me as much, but it's clear where the sound budget went.

Last edited:
Reactions: Susan Xandera

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
The soundtrack to this game is a freaking banger, I'll give you that. The "generic" sex-voice-acting doesn't bother me as much, but it's clear where the sound budget went.
it kind of went downhill after the first world ngl, but the first ~3 levels' bgms legit gave me hotline miami vibes. wish i could listen to them separately somewhere

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes