Aug 22, 2018
I cant find the items i buy, help
Did you apply the "Translation Bugfix" from the OP? If not, do that.

There's a bug in the "default" translator settings that breaks the item store, it's fixed by changing a single setting. The translation bugfix does that (or shows you how to do it yourself, in the post).

Since I'm the uploader of that bugfix, you're welcome :p

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
and the gallery
unzip and copy in the save folder
"C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden"
there's no save folder for me to copy this gallery save into. I can save the game fine and all in-game but there's just no folder to actually place the gallery into and I can't even find my own saves in the game files. Anyone know where the saves are held?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
there's no save folder for me to copy this gallery save into. I can save the game fine and all in-game but there's just no folder to actually place the gallery into and I can't even find my own saves in the game files. Anyone know where the saves are held?
Have you changed your Windows settings to make hidden folders visible?

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
Have you changed your Windows settings to make hidden folders visible?
yea, hidden folders are on and I just don't see anything about save data. Even tried searching saveand found nothing other than the gallery saveI downloaded

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This issue pops up because the AutoTranslator is configured wrong. To fix it, open the AutoTranslator config file (GameFolder/AutoTranslator/config.ini) in whichever text-editor tickles your fancy, find the "TextGetterCompatibilityMode" line, and change that from "False" to "True".

If the translation file is what I think it is, it's MTL I edited myself. I made every effort to make it read like proper English, though I might have missed a few lines - especially if you get the hypno-torture minigame because the dialogue there gets decided by RNG. EDIT: It's not my file. I put my file on Page 2.

Also, the achievement hints in my version are largely untouched because AutoTranslator sucks at recognizing when only the number changed in a translated line, so it kept un-translating it and I didn't feel like copypasting for literally every number you can possibly get on there (millions of lines).
thank you man, I bared with it at first but once I got the slave hack it got annoying

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
For anyone asking for similar games. Don't remember if it contains hypnosis but Future Fragments comes to mind
The devs also made another game, THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST
This definitely also features a lot of hypnosis and restrained scenes but its RPGM.

Some Points
difficulty (normal, hard, abyssal) Abyssal unlocked after clearing game
higher difficulty has:
-enemies do more damage
-bosses have more health
-bosses do some additional attacks (more projectiles) e.g. the machine boss in are 2 sends more drones on abyssal, while on normal I beat it without seeing a single drone
-escaping restrains is slightly more difficult

pollution
makes escaping harder, gained through restrains (hardly) and h-scenes
If Mc swagger numbers are right its capped at 100
I don't remember the exact number, but I think you have to feed the plant around 8 times pollution for it to grow

Achievement Hints translated (Seen after completing the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endings
There are 3 Game Over Endings, requires having specific conditions at certain points in a stage
and 2 normal finished Game Endings, don't collect all traces if you want to see both

Last edited:

Дарк136

Jul 21, 2019
Hey guys!
I have such a case I can not buy items in the game
Money spent but nothing has been added
everything is at zero
does anyone know how to fix ?
thanks for the early and sorry for my english

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys!
I have such a case I can not buy items in the game
Money spent but nothing has been added
everything is at zero
does anyone know how to fix ?
thanks for the early and sorry for my english
Download the "Translation Bugfix" ZIP file (link is in the first post in this thread). Unzip it in the game folder, overwrite everything when asked. Since I'm the one who uploaded that fix, you're welcome.

/me resets "days since this exact same question has been asked" counter to zero.

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
makes escaping harder, gained through restrains (hardly) and h-scenes
If Mc swagger numbers are right its capped at 100
I don't remember the exact number, but I think you have to feed the plant around 8 times pollution for it to grow
I have the best numbers! They are always right ;)
You have to feed 30 pollution to the plant = 6 climaxes if you dont hit it

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
The item shop problem gets annoying. We have this question on every comment page

I have the best numbers! They are always right ;)
You have to feed 30 pollution to the plant = 6 climaxes if you dont hit it
Oh that might be it, hit it once. roughly counted 7 then thought its an odd number and went with 8 :WeSmart:

do you know if the pollution calculation changes with difficulty. Felt like there was a difference with 200 on abyssal, might just be my imagination

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
do you know if the pollution calculation changes with difficulty. Felt like there was a difference with 200 on abyssal, might just be my imagination
No the gain can only be influenced by the equipment where it is tripled. Whether and when you gain pollution depends on the enemy, stage of the h scene and luck (sometimes it is a coin flip), but there is no point in listing the differences in detail here ;)

Дарк136

Jul 21, 2019
Download the "Translation Bugfix" ZIP file (link is in the first post in this thread). Unzip it in the game folder, overwrite everything when asked. Since I'm the one who uploaded that fix, you're welcome.

/me resets "days since this exact same question has been asked" counter to zero.
thank you very much you helped me out very much

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
I can't trigger Mari's Bad/Game Over Event in Mission 3-2. I have already applied Slave Hack to myself. How do I trigger it? Am I on the wrong stage?
I read previous post stating that I need to active all Rejuvenation Chairs. There are only 2 Chairs and I already activated it but I still can't get those Bad Scene.

Last edited:

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
I can't trigger Mari's Bad/Game Over Event in Mission 3-2. I have already applied Slave Hack to myself. How do I trigger it? Am I on the wrong stage?
I read previous post stating that I need to active all Rejuvenation Chairs. There are only 2 Chairs and I already activated it but I still can't get those Bad Scene.
There are two chairs in 3-1 and two chairs in 3-2, you need to sit in all four of them before reaching the end of 3-2.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
There are two chairs in 3-1 and two chairs in 3-2, you need to sit in all four of them before reaching the end of 3-2.
Got it, thanks.

There is this Reset Chair Mechanism in Hasumi's Room which nullify all 4 Chairs Achievement. Be sure to avoid it if you don't wanna start over.

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
wow, the dev of the mod is here. and he didnt even plug his mod when it went public
unfortunate
so guess i'll do it for him

Please search "Downfall of Hasumi" on google, as i'm not sure if i'm allowed to actually post the link to the itchio/ulmf pages
Yes he is ;) I did not plug it here because I actually wanted to polish some things first. If you can wait, i will release the next update in a week or so but feel free to check it out... Its free!

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes