lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
ik it prob sounds dum but what does MTL stand for???
Machine TransLation. It's basically using an automated translation program akin to Google Translate instead of having someone actually handle the translation. Because the program cannot accommodate grammar and inflection the results end up being really poor quality.

Habta

Nov 24, 2019
i always got black screen right after launching the game. that makes me cant play the game.
does anyone have same problem?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This game is pretty good. Does anyone know other similar games like this one? I tried did a search but I didn't had luck.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
if there are any specific fragments you cannot find then just message me and I will try to help.
I can't find one fragment in the second stage in the forest. I found the one in a corridor in the left side but I can't find the second. Too many trees. I don't think it's floating around and I can't find any new cave. Can you tell me where is it?

Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations! Either of those have tentacles or birth?
In Ayura Crisis's case, it has neither - unless a monster that's literally a giant penis counts for "tentacle".
Forest of Blue Skin has a few tentacled monstergirl enemies, but the protagonist is male so pregnancy/birth isn't a thing there either.

Reactions: f9account

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
Yo... How does one get the consumables? I have completed a run of the game but I cannot get a purifier or mobile booster pack to use. I tried buying them from the store in the base but they don't get added to my consumables...

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yo... How does one get the consumables? I have completed a run of the game but I cannot get a purifier or mobile booster pack to use. I tried buying them from the store in the base but they don't get added to my consumables...
There is a bug what don't let you buythe stuffs in the store. There is a patch to fix it in the thread, just add it to fix the problem.

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
Edit - Added a bit more detail on how the status effects work, and changed them to match the in-game translated names.

Hypnosis - randomly prevents you from resisting for a few seconds; can be removed by transforming
Entrainment - reapplies hypnosis when you are restrained; can only be removed by using a purifier

Trance - randomly prevents you from resisting for a few seconds; can be removed by transforming
Trance Seal - reapplies hypnosis when you are restrained; can only be removed by using a purifier

Parasite - upgrades into fetal parasite if you clear the stage without removing it; can be removed by transforming
Fetal Parasite - spawns a pollution draining plant in your room if you choose to use a purifier; causes game over on 1-4 if not removed

Slime - slows down rate of resisting; can be removed by transforming

Lactating - drains energy bar when you climax; can be removed by transforming
Lactation Addiction - reapplies lactation when you are restrained; can only be removed by using a purifier

Aphrodisiac - increases pleasure gauge while standing in the aphrodisiac mist

Visor Hack - increases pleasure gauge when picking up stain; can be removed by transforming; causes game over in 2-4 if not removed

Creepy Collar - upgrades into slave hack if you transform without removing it; causes game over in 3-2 if not removed
Slave Hack - prevents you from transforming or un-transforming, passively increases pleasure gauge and forces you to masturbate at random intervals; can only be removed by using a purifier
Can't seem to get the Creepy Collar bad end, how exactly do I do it?

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Really need to be more games where you can get status effects that persist out of combat and you can keep playing, hope he'll make the next platformer similar to this but with even more debuffs, would love if he added the harness from the first game or the likes in it which only allows you to use short range kicks or something to make it more challenging.

Reactions: colorlessblue

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I hope the new game the dev is making be as good as this one. After you browse for most scroller or platform games, you can't find one as good as this one.

Spectre5342

Aug 10, 2021
I played this back in 2020 what's changed since the final release version though? At the time I all ready got all the fragments secret endings bad endings and other achievments. One thing that confused me was the characters "pollution" it didn't seem to have an effect on the ending or anything though there was that plant that could reduce it. Are there any new features in this version?

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I played this back in 2020 what's changed since the final release version though? At the time I all ready got all the fragments secret endings bad endings and other achievments. One thing that confused me was the characters "pollution" it didn't seem to have an effect on the ending or anything though there was that plant that could reduce it. Are there any new features in this version?
The pollution is to make things "harder" for you when you try to shake off anything what capture you. Tho the game is easy enough even with 500+ of pollution ( It's what I have btw ) I can shake the enemy fine after one or two orgasms. lol

But yeah, that's all it does.

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
Maybe I can cheer you up with some concrete numbers ;)
25<=Pollution<50: Escape resistance at 75%
50<=Pollution: Escape resistance at 50%
Pleasure during H Scenes = 100% * (1 + Pollution/50), but it is caped at 300% so Eurekachan26 is right and all pollution over 100 has no effect

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes