Estka

Dec 16, 2019
So uh, the dev released their new game trial "Hachina" for free on dlsite not too long ago. Just dropping that fact and the link here.

Do remove this post of mine if it violate any rule.
Here's hoping that it really doesn't take until Dec 2023 (est. is late 1st or early 2nd q on ci-en), but it's sure a nice halloween surprise.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yep yep, their blog post also goes into some details about the future and DLsite stuff:
  • DLsite had changed what status you can set the game to so you can't say you have no release date set, instead you can only set it to sometime between submission and a year or so afterwards.
  • Although DLsite says their release date is end of 2023, they will be more sure of the actuall release date when summer of 2023 comes around as it's just too far off for them to realistically tell.
  • Blog as always is the best place to get updates on how the project is going and when their atcuall release date might be.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So uh, the dev released their new game trial "Hachina" for free on dlsite not too long ago. Just dropping that fact and the link here.

any new smut in this?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
1 new flying enemy, 1 stationary enemy that spawns more of the previous enemy using your magic power if you get caught, 1 stationary "miniboss" with a lot of health that spawns the old flying enemy, a slime "enemy" and a boss. The story also continued a bit. Not sure if I missed any enemies though.
thanks bro

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

dude this actually looks really good, there's more nice stuff in it than in the original
and by nice stuff I mean tentacles and other long things lol

EDIT: also a lot of sex choices I don't understand

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Firstly the cave boss....if you think it's too tanky......hidden mechanic with the chain platforms, try downsmashing on one with the boss over the other one. That was annoying when I found out after I got past it already....

Oh and quick tip about the fly sucking bugs....they follow you far so make sure your in the clear before you interact with something as you can get stuck in dialog until you restart the game via Alt F4'ing.

Reipatcher also works with the game though....quirky as always.

any new smut in this?
1 new flying enemy, 1 stationary enemy that spawns more of the previous enemy using your magic power if you get caught, 1 stationary "miniboss" with a lot of health that spawns the old flying enemy, a slime "enemy" and a boss. The story also continued a bit. Not sure if I missed any enemies though.
Copied from a list I found elsewhere:

9 from mob
1 from boss
2 from bad ending
1 from special event

its not included variant like 1 to 3 flying insect

mob lewdscene list (i name it with shit name so bear with it)

fly sucker
fly sucker nest
tentacle sucker
(its around first map u just need to stand or move left and right until a tentacle comeout from the ground (not
parisitic tentacle
parasitic tentacle (egg)
it come after hachina cummed by parasitic tentacle then it will give some special stats to hachina and wait for a while to happen
aphrodisiac plant
brainwasher parasite
brainwasher parasite nest
slime trap
maybe it should count as a trap but what ever

how to trigger bad end
1st bad end = eat all of mushroom in the cave (its around 5-6) then go to boss area
2nd bad end = when you at the city and talk to black hair miko in the restaurant, reject to eat the medicine after that get out from restaurant and go the right side building (u will see "!" )

how to trigger special scene
first u need to get special stats from aphrodisiac plant (just let hachina get fucked and cum once) then go to first village and go inside the most right side house at that village
(also i think you need to get special medicince b4 hand but i forgot which one) (i will update it once i find it)

PS so how do we really go about getting a thread for this as the Demo is out now?

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
Firstly the cave boss....if you think it's too tanky......hidden mechanic with the chain platforms, try downsmashing on one with the boss over the other one. That was annoying when I found out after I got past it already....

Oh and quick tip about the fly sucking bugs....they follow you far so make sure your in the clear before you interact with something as you can get stuck in dialog until you restart the game via Alt F4'ing.

9 from mob
1 from boss
2 from bad ending
1 from special event

fly sucker
fly sucker nest
tentacle sucker
(its around first map u just need to stand or move left and right until a tentacle comeout from the ground (not
parisitic tentacle
parasitic tentacle (egg)
it come after hachina cummed by parasitic tentacle then it will give some special stats to hachina and wait for a while to happen
aphrodisiac plant
brainwasher parasite
slime trap

how to trigger bad end
1st bad end = eat all of mushroom in the cave (its around 5-6) then go to boss area
2nd bad end = when you at the city and talk to black hair miko in the restaurant, reject to eat the medicine after that get out from restaurant and go the right side building (u will see "!" )

first u need to get special stats from aphrodisiac plant (just let hachina get fucked and cum once) then go to first village and go inside the most right side house at that village
(also i think you need to get special medicince b4 hand but i forgot which one) (i will update it once i find it)

PS so how do we really go about getting a thread for this as the Demo is out now?
bet u copy it from ulmf and yeah thats from me oh well its ok, i will allow it

Reactions: Rat-attack

Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018

9 from mob
1 from boss
2 from bad ending
1 from special event

fly sucker
fly sucker nest
tentacle sucker
parisitic tentacle
parasitic tentacle (egg)
aphrodisiac plant
brainwasher parasite
slime trap

how to trigger bad end

do you know how to remove the parasite?

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
One of the medicines you can make gets rid of it, if you use reipatcher you can figure out which one it is.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Once you get the skill you need to jump and then hold down and tap attack....doesn't have that much range though at times I've noticed.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah I found it. Apparently the author noticed other people have a hard time finding it, so he posted about it on his blog in the FAQ.

Reactions: Kate_Fluff

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
:oops: I just explored other avenues after finding an object I couldn't get past....though I do map out in my head the place I'm in generally when I game as there's more than a few horribly signposted H-games and normal games where you can easily get lost.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Neat. The new game had some good stuff in it when I played the first demo.
Gotta check out the new one.

Edit: I wish I could at least understand the main menu though. What's that third(?) option? The one that changes the main-menu image to tentacles when you scroll left or right? Difficulty? SFW-mode?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Once you get the skill you need to jump and then hold down and tap attack....doesn't have that much range though at times I've noticed.
So where do you get the skill? I'm in the cave, the quest is pointing me to the cave, but I can't do anything in there because it's a dead end.
I see a couple of spots of breakable looking floor, but I guess I don't have the move yet?
Edit: Nevermind. The second I posted this I realized I could use Down + X to just fall through the floor. Don't need the smash attack yet at all.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes