Luis90456

Sep 24, 2022
Este juego no tiene absolutamente ningún desafío en el modo normal. Si realmente quieres jugar un juego, juega en modo difícil.

Editar: De acuerdo, borra eso, el modo difícil no ayuda mucho a agregar dificultad jajaja. Recibes un poco más de daño y las compras cuestan un poco más. Supongo que en general es un juego fácil. Los jefes son un poco más duros al menos. Las actualizaciones son demasiado fuertes. Puedes agotar rápidamente la energía y la vida de los enemigos y se convierte en un juego de broma.

....Boss tiene la cabeza sobresaliendo del suelo. Pequeño error....

Editar: No es un error ... Rofl.
[/COTIZAR]
oye no puedo pasar del cuarto nivel cuando dentro me pone una animacion y es game over no e podido avanzar como soluciono eso

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Just making sure, but you guys do have the translation bugfix, right?
I haven't bothered to check if there's an update difference between the one I have and the latest, just know that my version the shop can eat money without giving anything if you don't temporaily turn off the translation (it's only a key press so meh). Just saying about it incase that's what's going on.

PS also I haven't labeled the versions I have except for the one I used for the modded version that changes the whole game which is 1.15

Aug 22, 2018
I haven't bothered to check if there's an update difference between the one I have and the latest, just know that my version the shop can eat money without giving anything if you don't temporaily turn off the translation (it's only a key press so meh). Just saying about it incase that's what's going on.

PS also I haven't labeled the versions I have except for the one I used for the modded version that changes the whole game which is 1.15
Download the Translation Bugfix. It should really be labeled, but that's partially what the damn thing is *for*.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah it's a little thing that Dev's could do but most don't of putting a label somewhere that says what version it is....helps a ton with acid style's stuff as they do label through only through their read me's.

I'm pretty much done and setup with the game....so I'm not bothered by the turning the translation on and off also I suspect I may already have it just forgot about it and the fact I put it in. Was just responding to oo25635oo 's question with what I knew at the time.

I've mainly got my eye on currently the next game the circle is working on as there's a demo coming within a month it seems and their release is about a year out or so by their projections.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
IS this game good?
Very, it is also easy even on the hardest difficulty though getting all the hidden data's is the hard bit as no one has made a map or screenshot thing to show where they are.
There is a mod that does completely change how the game works but it relies upon getting the data, thankfully cheat engine works as long as you can get two or three data's stored up to use all in one go, however the stuff you get with the data is randomized to a degree so save prior to buy so you can reset if you get a really bad roll. Edit: Mod thread link

Last edited:
Reactions: Mc swagger

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I think his new gam's name that still in development are finally official.

It's ハチナ怪異譚 aka [Hachina's ghost story]
from the same dev of this game, of course

1665925599806.png

Since I use the search function and don't see the official thread to discuss about this game, and I don't know how submit a thread creation request for game in development, so I'll post it here and hopefully those known how to submit a request do them in my place, maybe teach me how to do so in process.

Thank you.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yep I've been watching this new game's development for a while now, they already have like first two areas done and out as an.....beta demo....as there's an offical demo coming out as basically the beta which is due in the next week or two I think. Once that is out then the full game could be finished I believe in just over a year. From what I played of the beta demo which was all of it I think....it is definatelly more of the same I loved from Mermaiden with some new features....though I will say now...pregnancy...or parasite aflications are more focused on in it.

PS anyone got a time machine or that remote from Click (2006) that Adam Sandler used to nearly skip to the release?

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I think his new gam's name that still in development are finally official.

It's ハチナ怪異譚 aka [Hachina's ghost story]
from the same dev of this game, of course

View attachment 2104033

Since I use the search function and don't see the official thread to discuss about this game, and I don't know how submit a thread creation request for game in development, so I'll post it here and hopefully those known how to submit a request do them in my place, maybe teach me how to do so in process.

Thank you.
Sooo, is there any Thread about it now? = o

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yep also as I've played the previous demo for the game I can confirmed that ReiPatcher worked with that so I would expect it to work with this one too, NPC interactions and crafting (no shop yet, dunno if planned) did't get messed up too unlike Mermaiden.

PS Escaping grapples is the same difficulty if not easier due to the new system of saying no to the current grapple instead of yes or ignoring it as it gives you a kinda like reinforced mind buff.

Throwaway2580

Oct 27, 2022
Anyone know where the controls for this game are stored? I checked AppData, Documents and the game itself and I can't seem to find it, I even deleted the game + the folder it made in AppData twice just to try and reset the controls changes I've made to it.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone know where the controls for this game are stored? I checked AppData, Documents and the game itself and I can't seem to find it, I even deleted the game + the folder it made in AppData twice just to try and reset the controls changes I've made to it.
I have no idea but what controls are you wanting reset? As if so I can help you out as I haven't changed any of mine so can tell you what the defaults are for me at least.

EDIT: Here are my controls regardless from what the configuration window says before the game starts where you can select graphics and input settings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Throwaway2580

Oct 27, 2022
I have no idea but what controls are you wanting reset? As if so I can help you out as I haven't changed any of mine so can tell you what the defaults are for me at least.

EDIT: Here are my controls regardless from what the configuration window says before the game starts where you can select graphics and input settings.
Thanks, I was trying to change my controls around but changed my mind when I was unable to unbind space from Pause (I wanted to use it for Jump but it still pauses the game for whatever reason).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rat-attack
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes