Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
They released their teaser playable demo that will become their DLsite demo when the full release occurs, you can play up till the second boss but I will warn....it honestly doesn't give much extra H-content compared to the previous demo in my view. So all we'll be getting until they do release is just teasers and videos of what they're working on and making via twitter and their website. I honestly recommend as a result that you want to set an reminder for like a month or so after the release date and forget about the game to avoid spoilers and overhyping yourself for it. (I will be doing so myself I think)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I did the reset option in the base, but I can't remember how to reactivate that scene.
You need to go to each unique chair (4 in total at least I think) and you'll end up getting progressively dressed up, when you have the slave suit on you are good to go for the ending scene when you enter the boss room.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
You need to go to each unique chair (4 in total at least I think) and you'll end up getting progressively dressed up, when you have the slave suit on you are good to go for the ending scene when you enter the boss room.
Thanks! I totally forgot the chairs were split between 2 levels.

Reactions: Rat-attack

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
They released their teaser playable demo that will become their DLsite demo when the full release occurs, you can play up till the second boss but I will warn....it honestly doesn't give much extra H-content compared to the previous demo in my view. So all we'll be getting until they do release is just teasers and videos of what they're working on and making via twitter and their website. I honestly recommend as a result that you want to set an reminder for like a month or so after the release date and forget about the game to avoid spoilers and overhyping yourself for it. (I will be doing so myself I think)
Second boss? You mean the rocks?

Jokstrap

Jan 16, 2022
how do I get through the temple in the city in chap2 its just a scene after I talk to a girl in the temple
of her turning evil

Aug 22, 2018
How do I solve the error that I buy items and they are not added to my inventory?
Download the zip file linked to as "Translation Bugfix" and replace the contents of the translation folder with what's in the zip. It's false-flagged as a virus, I checked it with multiple different virus scanners and it all came up empty.

This also includes a more complete text-replacement file.

Last edited:

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
Download the zip file linked to as "Translation Bugfix" and replace the contents of the translation folder with what's in the zip. It's false-flagged as a virus, I checked it with multiple different virus scanners and it all came up empty.

This also includes a more complete text-replacement file.
Thanks bro, I already completed the game 100%

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Fixed bugs and changes [1.3T]
■Fixed a bug where the foothold in Mugendou disappeared when returning to the title after progressing halfway through the game and proceeding from the beginning again.
■ Fixed Jade's tutorial commands being incorrect when playing with a gamepad.
■Fixed a bug that part of the UI was cut off when changing the aspect ratio of the screen (black screen during conversation part is being adjusted)
■ Fixed a bug that Hachina's current position display was not displayed in Rokkaku Dori.
Fixed so that Parasitic Mizuchi does not react while selecting a warp destination with Dosojin Shinobue
■Fixed a bug where if a lateral force is generated immediately after being restrained by the Suitsuki Spring, it will continue to slide sideways while restrained.
Fixed a bug that prevented progress without climaxing when the climax gauge was full in the second stage of blue slime restraint
Fixed a bug that pop-up of "+ sniffing bug" was displayed every time when Jorukou restrained or climaxed.
Fixed a bug that caused the bubble effect to play every frame when contacting Joro Kou.
Fixed a bug where the lower left text log would overlap when it was repeated, such as when collecting clothes at Dosojin.
Fixed typos, changed some UI notation
■Added a setting to turn off the sound of insect wings from the options.

対応済みの不具合と変更点【1.3T】
■ゲームを途中まで進行後、タイトルに戻り再度初めから進めると無間洞の足場が消失している不具合を修正
■ゲームパッドでプレイ時、翡翠のチュートリアルコマンドが間違っていたのを修正
■画面のアスペクト比を変更した時に一部UIが見切れてしまう不具合を修正(会話パート中の黒画面は調整中)
■六角通でハチナの現在位置表示が表示されない不具合を修正
■道祖神の篠笛でワープ先を選択中に寄生ミズチが反応しないよう修正
■スイツキバネに拘束された直後に横向きの力が発生すると拘束状態のまま横にスライドし続けてしまう不具合を修正
■青い粘菌拘束の第2段階目で絶頂ゲージが一杯になると絶頂せずに進行しなくなる不具合を修正
■ジョロウコウの拘束絶頂時に毎回「+嗅陰虫」のポップアップが表示されてしまう不具合を修正
■ジョロウコウとの接触時に泡のエフェクトが毎フレーム再生される不具合を修正
■道祖神での服回収時など左下テキストログが連続した時に重なって表示されてしまう不具合を修正
■誤字修正、一部UI表記を変更
■オプションから虫の羽音をオフにできる設定を追加

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes