Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I heard about this because someone said it was a prequel to Undercrust, but it's definitely a sequel. Unity sidescroller is a clear improvement over rpgmaker. Big relief you don't need to kill yourself against mobs to unlock scenes. Small glitch I found, you can't rebind the spacebar. It's the pause menu by default. Just seemed obvious to me to set it as jump, but no luck.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I heard about this because someone said it was a prequel to Undercrust, but it's definitely a sequel. Unity sidescroller is a clear improvement over rpgmaker. Big relief you don't need to kill yourself against mobs to unlock scenes. Small glitch I found, you can't rebind the spacebar. It's the pause menu by default. Just seemed obvious to me to set it as jump, but no luck.
A prequel means that the events of the game take place before the other game, not that it was actually made first.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
A prequel means that the events of the game take place before the other game, not that it was actually made first.
Hasumi already knows Marco, pretty sure it's not a prequel. Also I feel retarded, took me forever to find a fragment in 1.2.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
As far as I know there's going to be no new release until the final or near final version releases in a year and a bit down the line. (they also can't set their estimated release date to be more than a year down the line DLsite)

Best way to find out and potentially spoil the game for yourself is watch their twitter account and their blog which I believe has gone mostly silent now since I would expect that they themselves don't want to spoil that much and focus on the foundations of the other levels in the game.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
yeah i think they plan to not spoil the later part of the game even thou they are doing it rn. just like mission mermaiden where they only show the progress on early part of the game while not showing any spoiler on later part of the game.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I can't get the mod for this game working, I did all the instructions and when I try to open the game it just pops up with "Failed to initialize player: Preload data is missing. It should always be there."

*Edit* I'm also having the most dumb of problems with the demo, during the demo there are platforming sections where you need to jump on really high log things to get up onto a higher cliff, the issue is I have no idea how to do it and cannot do it consistently. Any tips for that?

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Wait are you using the demo and modding that? As the mod wasn't made for the demo only the full thing and I believe a specific version of it. If you want I can send over my modded version of the game which works for me though I still haven't bothered to see if I applied the bugfix or not so...you'd have to do that if you don't want two things you need to do when using the shop.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Wait are you using the demo and modding that? As the mod wasn't made for the demo only the full thing and I believe a specific version of it. If you want I can send over my modded version of the game which works for me though I still haven't bothered to see if I applied the bugfix or not so...you'd have to do that if you don't want two things you need to do when using the shop.
Oh, fuck no I separated the post into two paragraphs so it'd be obvious the two problems are unrelated to each other XD. That would be handy though I'd also like a link to the bugfix, also do you know what controls to use to jump higher in the demo?

*Edit* Figured out how to progress in the demo but man I wish there was a translation for it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes