Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Wait are you using the demo and modding that? As the mod wasn't made for the demo only the full thing and I believe a specific version of it. If you want I can send over my modded version of the game which works for me though I still haven't bothered to see if I applied the bugfix or not so...you'd have to do that if you don't want two things you need to do when using the shop.
Yeah... I am pretty sure I replaced the necessary files in the correct repositories, but the moment I start the game (New Game and Continue) it just crashes and nopes out. I just read you need version 1.1.5, which I think isn't the final version. If you don't mind me asking for your modded version, thank you so much

Edit: Oh, what an idiot I am... I have 1.1.1 lmao

dewan12

Aug 18, 2020
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.

EDIT: The full ZIP seems to have been false-positived as a virus.
malformed attachment request

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Have you guys tried this new demo from the developer?
idk if it's a sequel, but it has the same gameplay mechanics
yea I have, it actually has quite a few enemies (around 4-5 I think?) and the animations are again reaaally good. I think there's a lot less vanilla crap and more monster stuff too. I remember seeing an insectoid scene that I just loooved
Nevermind, Idk wtf I remembered but there are only 2 enemies, one of them is identical with the leeches in Mission Mermaiden, so it looks like it's just another Japanese classic copy-paste of the previous gaame...god I fucking hate devs like this.

Last edited:

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Yo, can somebody link me the modded version of this game?! You know, that mod which revamps the sex and escape mechanics, making the health bar into a libido/stimulation bar or something.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Question as I'm struggling for a weird and bad reason to find the latest version of the game without it having translations already applied to it, anyone got untranslated just freshly downloaded from DLsite version of this? (Want to attempt to mod it or try my hand at it)

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
Apparently next month we'll find out if we'll have to play the next game with MTL poetry or not.
I wonder who exactly these partners are that Hakkaku wrote about? Kagura Games maybe, but they haven't announced anything yet.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh. I've seen that animation in people's sigs, but never seen that game before.
The not-patreon is all in japanese or chinese or something, but MTL gives me Chaos Hunting: Seat of Soul
Something to watch out for, I guess. When it comes out, it might get a translation and end up on this site.

owenwasherr

Jul 14, 2021
Is there any way to make struggling out of the traps harder? It seems for most of them I'm out in a split second, and I don't really like holding back on those just to see the animations. Feels less undeserved at that point.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
owenwasherr have you tried Mc Swagger's mod? It does make it more difficult to avoid getting into a pleasure debuff hole and you need 2-3 attempts of struggle to get out depending on how well you adjust. https://f95zone.to/threads/mission-mermaiden-the-downfall-of-hasumi-1-03.101189/
If you want to make it even hard then I suggest look into modding the game somehow yourself which will require I guess talking to Mc Swagger about it or learning how to via trial and error.

Though if your talking about the next game in development....nope no way currently without modding it yourself which isn't worthwhile until the game is completed.

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
Is there any way to make struggling out of the traps harder? It seems for most of them I'm out in a split second, and I don't really like holding back on those just to see the animations. Feels less undeserved at that point.
To quote myself here are some basics on how to mod:
Then lets start with the basics: I did decompile the unity project but never managed to recompile it. So I used to edit the code. It allows you to view and edit the source code and compile it. Basically all the relevant code is obtained by decompiling the MissionMermaiden_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
If you do this you ll find a long list of all classes. To begin with I would take a look at gameManager and playerController. These manage a lot of the game play mechanics.

Yes this is indeed pretty easy to alter. Take a look at the CanvasMainManager class. It defines the struggle qte mechanic. There you ll find the Resist() method that is call on every successfull struggle. Either change the attribute resistPower here or (even better) change it in the gameManager class. It gets called by gameManager.GetResistPower() and returns the gameManager.resistance value that determines the effectivness of each struggle.
Have fun playing around with this
See the thread for additional remarks.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I believe there will be thread once a rough translation and the game is released. I don't know what's required for making one so I haven't tried starting it myself otherwise I would.

KingCrimson123!

Sep 26, 2020
One thing I'm liking from Hachina is that it looks like there will be parts (or debuffs) where you wear corrupted outfits. I love the Slave Hack in this game too, but I feel underwhelmed that there's no follow up to the two game overs where you get brainwashed/dominated into joining the underlings.

There's no tag for being turned into an underling on this site. Are there any games like that on here, or a term I can search for?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes