Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
One thing I'm liking from Hachina is that it looks like there will be parts (or debuffs) where you wear corrupted outfits. I love the Slave Hack in this game too, but I feel underwhelmed that there's no follow up to the two game overs where you get brainwashed/dominated into joining the underlings.

There's no tag for being turned into an underling on this site. Are there any games like that on here, or a term I can search for?
If your asking if there's another game that's a side-scroller action build up bad statuses to make the game harder around....no simply put. The closest thing to it recently isn't side-scroller but a CG futa dungeon escape* here's the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-mesugaki-final-pernios-futanari.155431/ it is a much more BF focused game however I found it to be very much once you allow the protagonist attempt to get corrupted a bit then you completely fall apart and can't recover. If you focus on purely combat survival you'll easily beat the game and unlock the ability to play through each area again as it doesn't have a Gallery for the CG's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly hope though that they do make the game hard or near impossible to avoid building up bad statuses for Hachina in the final testing on the hardest difficulty if they have difficulty settings. Because I found it too easy on Mission Mermaiden to avoid the worst or all of them except for the Doomsday machine level since you have no chance in stopping all the debuffs being put on (3/4 at most) but it ends up being a long drawn out fight. A good way of doing so in my mind would be to have plants respawning in stages increase the move stages you enter since currently in Hachina they respawn whenever you switch screen but again only on the hardest difficulty as your asking for the Devs then to make it as hard as possible while still possible enough that they could beat it.

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
Some great news about Hachina ghost story :sneaky:

■This game will be available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese translations.
■We will use DLsite's translation service for translation.
■The translated version will be released at the same time as the Japanese version if there are no major problems.
■The translated version will be the same data as the original Japanese version and will be changed in the in-game language settings.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Some great news about Hachina ghost story :sneaky:

■This game will be available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese translations.
■The translated version will be released at the same time as the Japanese version if there are no major problems.
■The translated version will be the same data as the original Japanese version and will be changed in the in-game language settings.

I'm not sure if this is actually good news...

Reactions: Nick_1357

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Also if they do it then doesn't it leave the door open for someone to fix the translation if the job done is bad?
Gives a good starting point though for a proper translation if it is messed up on since then they'll be the original and an attempted translation that has in my experience usually resulted in differences compared to MTL even if MTL is used since it depends on the engine you use, as google and bing have given different results for translating a sentence for me in the past.

So I can only see this news as being good not bad especially as it won't cause the release to be delayed or have the translation be delayed.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I still do so as there's no reason to risk it in my mind as it only effects the shop when you purchase something.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Yo, guys, is the translation for this game made by BepInEx? Can someone link me to it?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Mand21 If you download the game you'll be able to see as there's pretty much no publically released version that doesn't have a version of the translation included. (makes it hard when your trying to look for a untouched version)

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes