Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Rat-attack And what about the other mods? Also, the translation is BepInEx, right? Just confirming.
The only mod I know of that exists is MCSwagger's which is a game rework that makes the game more difficult via multiple methods and expects you to fail at least once (or get to the final boss with very little maximum HP and thus stamina), here's a link to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/mission-mermaiden-the-downfall-of-hasumi-1-03.101189/
I believe the mod has been made via altering the assemble unity file and not via BepInEx so it is hard to make another mod that's compatible with it without it building upon that file separately to the vanilla one.

Reactions: Mc swagger
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a translation patch that translates beyond the first two levels? I've only found ReiPatcher 5.2.0
My "Translation Bugfix" (linked on the OP) does 2 things:

- Fixes a bug with the store that happens due to AutoTranslator messing with internal names.
- Translates 99.9% of the game (apart from a few lines in the achievement tracker).

Jul 28, 2018
My "Translation Bugfix" (linked on the OP) does 2 things:

- Fixes a bug with the store that happens due to AutoTranslator messing with internal names.
- Translates 99.9% of the game (apart from a few lines in the achievement tracker).
Man I feel silly for missing that. Thank you so much, it's great work.

Jul 28, 2018
I feel very stupid because I've played the game through on Hard mode, I've gotten all the collectibles, and I've beaten the boss twice, but I don't notice any other endings and the gallery in the main menu still isn't unlocked. What have I done wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
PippinLonghock Honestly it's hard to tell the difference between the normal ending and the true one in my mind but I believe it's that you don't get warped so soon and slightly difference dialog from Hasumi. But it's been a while and I resorted quickly to cheating to get all the collectables as I found some to just be invisiable and no guides are around with screenshots or similar ways of finding them as I don't find the text only guide having enough detail to do so. Half of my problem with the game is the collectable stuff having no backup way of finding them in the game if someone is horrible at finding them like I seem to be.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Kurzwaltz Messer I think I find the hard to reach spots like the slide (it's the 2nd to last stage) but that's easy to get to really as once you've beaten the stage once already you can skip to the end or to the top of the slide once more I believe like with other stages's. (I used a jump attack to get into that spot after jumping, timing can be hard due to slide speed)

I usually get all the forest ones bar one in the last stage and some stages I miss all of them (I think it's the one before the machine boss) but all in all I usually miss just under half of the total amount.

Regs H-Bot

Jul 12, 2022
You'll know that you've gotten the true ending since the end credits will have a fun animation playing through it, and you'll have a post credits scene after that, with story stuff

Albert Senpai

Jul 31, 2023
I have a problem with the game which is that when the game starts the game runs perfectly but the characters (main character and enemies do not load) and that is very strange because the game works without problem except that the characters are not rendered and they look like if they were invisible. Any solution if there is please?

Aug 22, 2018
I have a problem with the game which is that when the game starts the game runs perfectly but the characters (main character and enemies do not load) and that is very strange because the game works without problem except that the characters are not rendered and they look like if they were invisible. Any solution if there is please?
Have you tried the Translation Bugfix? It's a bit poorly explained in the opening post, but the default AutoTranslator config causes all sorts of issues that are fixed by that.

Feb 7, 2022
This issue pops up because the AutoTranslator is configured wrong. To fix it, open the AutoTranslator config file (GameFolder/AutoTranslator/config.ini) in whichever text-editor tickles your fancy, find the "TextGetterCompatibilityMode" line, and change that from "False" to "True".

If the translation file is what I think it is, it's MTL I edited myself. I made every effort to make it read like proper English, though I might have missed a few lines - especially if you get the hypno-torture minigame because the dialogue there gets decided by RNG. EDIT: It's not my file. I put my file on Page 2.

Also, the achievement hints in my version are largely untouched because AutoTranslator sucks at recognizing when only the number changed in a translated line, so it kept un-translating it and I didn't feel like copypasting for literally every number you can possibly get on there (millions of lines).
thanks bro
my in game store was broken too

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
is it only a bug on my end or the game designed that way that the AUDIO is mostly missing? first stage the only audio i get is from when the soldier hits me with his gun.

no background music, no audio from my attacks, nothing. bug?

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
is it only a bug on my end or the game designed that way that the AUDIO is mostly missing? first stage the only audio i get is from when the soldier hits me with his gun.

no background music, no audio from my attacks, nothing. bug?
Audio works perfectly fine for me. Just redownloaded it a few days ago.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
k2ren I would suggest you check to see if something else is the cause as I've never had any audio problems with the game. I am curious due to your review as to what else you are having problems with since you gave the impression there was more wrong than just audio for yourself.

If I may suggest so, try running the game on an virtual machine if you don't have another computer/laptop to attempt to fully rule that it the game has a problem which somehow only affects you currently. (Note that game hasn't been updated since 2020 and an audio bug this big would have probably been fixed between then and now)

• Angry
Reactions: k2ren
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes