Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
On the first post, grab 'Translation bugfix'
I don't know why no already-fixed version of the game has been uploaded to replace the broken version.

Now the shop should work properly.

Great, that doesn't solve any problems, thank you. However, canceling out the negative effects is still impossible for me

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
Has anyone heard news about the new game yet? He said that now only bug fixes are left on the list. and it should last until about October 4th but it's not certain

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
Has anyone heard news about the new game yet? He said that now only bug fixes are left on the list. and it should last until about October 4th but it's not certain
No news at the moment. The last post from the developer was 14 hours ago. He's been fixing bugs nonstop. Most likely the game will be released in the first half of October, but obviously not today.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
You've waited nearly a year for it to be released, what's a few more days or a week or two? As they haven't confirmed yet as to if DLsite is demanding more censorship or if they have approval yet to sell. Until that approval comes through doesn't matter how much the developer circle wants to release the game.....they can't, so they're probably feeling it more than us.

Reactions: HornyLee

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
You've waited nearly a year for it to be released, what's a few more days or a week or two? As they haven't confirmed yet as to if DLsite is demanding more censorship or if they have approval yet to sell. Until that approval comes through doesn't matter how much the developer circle wants to release the game.....they can't, so they're probably feeling it more than us.
Yes, I see it that way too, they should take their time. I only asked because maybe someone knows more than the last post on CI-EN. I thought the first game here was good and the demo was great too, I'm excited.:LOL:o_O

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Which means roughly 2 days till release............lets ggooooo. People with week day work celebrate as you get the weekend to binge the game.
EDIT: DLsite hasn't updated, but Twitter does confirm it.

Last edited:

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
oh well gonna wait for eng vers i guess, since it is in progress as well
so better wait for a while
or i can just play the jp and play it again when eng drop

thunderwar

Jul 18, 2021
oh well gonna wait for eng vers i guess, since it is in progress as well
so better wait for a while
or i can just play the jp and play it again when eng drop
i believe the game comes with an Eng translation on launch from DL Site, shouldn't have to wait too long

thunderwar

Jul 18, 2021
Anyone know if the game is actually going to get its own thread or will the game just be uploaded here? thought it would already have one with the demo out but cant find it

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone know if the game is actually going to get its own thread or will the game just be uploaded here? thought it would already have one with the demo out but cant find it
It'll get a thread when it releases. Someone will (probably) post a link here.
Unless it already has a thread that i just havn't noticed, I guess.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
thunderwar as iamnuff said I also believe a thread will only be made when it's out as I recall that being said earlier. Though if no one shares it when the thread is made it'll probably be an request thread first.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i believe the game comes with an Eng translation on launch from DL Site, shouldn't have to wait too long
i also follow their daily post and i pretty sure think that after they fix the bug then they gonna implement the translation
they already give 90% of text to translator
and give the rest 10% after they done with their coding (probably included with bug fix)
so it is possible to have some delay from jp game to eng game

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes