derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
is this new hachina game full of weird as fuck fetishes as well or is there some normal old fashioned sex this time around

thunderwar

Jul 18, 2021
Anybody have any idea on how to unlock this last option in the tools UI, completed the games story and unsure if I have missed something or just not done an event?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
My save data, I went for a virgin run just aiming to complete the game (gallery unlocked as a result I expect) so no development should be present and the only status effect is Hypnosis as I can't figure out how to get rid of it right now:
I did notice that as it's a json file you can open it up in notepad++ and change it through that and your own. I did test and it seems like the savecore file in the game's folders makes the save list reflect the existing saves so I suggest you rename it to savedata1 so you can open it up and then resave it to your preferred slot as a result it then looks better.

Going to go explore now and corrupt Hachina.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
is this new hachina game full of weird as fuck fetishes as well or is there some normal old fashioned sex this time around
Far as I can tell, all weird stuff.:PogChamp:

Story is actually pretty good for an H-game. Fun premise, interesting characters. Good stuff.

Reactions: derakino999

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
I can't load a save anymore after receiving the final super medicine that cures everything, dunno if just bad luck but better save before getting it just incase.

Anyone got all monster entries at 50/50 and 100/100? Wonder if it does anything, kinda hoping it adds ability to apply or remove status effects at any time like in mermaiden.

As far as status effect go this is what I found out so far:
Strange robe disables special attack and adds arousal instead.
Collar makes you unable to resist the wheel enemy when it chimes the bell.
I think hypnosis makes it hard to choose resist and sometimes automatically picks accept by itself.
Nose bug makes pollen flowers create arousal clouds and maybe also increase arousal from various gasses.
The small parasite bug adds a meter that fills up as you run around, when maxex out it activates and get h scene.
Mother oni bug I have no idea what that one does.
Magic leak makes you pee and lose mana I think when it happens.

Robe and collar can be removed and worn at any time though if you removed them once during their removal cutscenes.
No idea what the third pink item slot does, the other 2 are for bell and robe, tried seeing if maybe blindfold and gag are a status effect but those only show up during certain h scenes only, and neither does the futa shroom, that also goes away after the h scene.

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Has anyone translated the status effect descriptions and pink text when not resisting? Would be nice to be able to read them in game!

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Far as I can tell, all weird stuff.:PogChamp:

Story is actually pretty good for an H-game. Fun premise, interesting characters. Good stuff.
that's enough for me to be interested, then

btw, how is the english translations fellas?
also, i uhhhhh i skipped mission mermaiden, was it good too?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
that's enough for me to be interested, then

btw, how is the english translations fellas?
also, i uhhhhh i skipped mission mermaiden, was it good too?
Translation if you take your time will be fine, it's non-existant for explaining status effects other than their names, same for tutorial pictures and such. The golden temple is a bit....miffy but it's very very tiny the text there.

Mission Mermaiden is basically this game but it's techno at least in my view thus far though I did virgin run as I know some people want an complete game to play/mess around in alongside their exploration playthrough. Comparing the two of their release states I would say...that this game has improvements with the biggest being the translation and how the status effects/grappling is alongside the crafting/item system (barely used it honestly in my run). I noticed that they did reuse some background audio from Mermaiden. Anyway comparing the two as of current state isn't okay to do as Mermaiden has an great mod and great translation. If someone makes a mod that does increase the need to use items and more buyable equipment then I can see the two being similar if the mod also has an way that means you can't just mash to escape.

wizo555 PandaAnilliatio do ALT + Enter

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes