NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
My save data, I went for a virgin run just aiming to complete the game (gallery unlocked as a result I expect) so no development should be present and the only status effect is Hypnosis as I can't figure out how to get rid of it right now: Pixeldrain
I did notice that as it's a json file you can open it up in notepad++ and change it through that and your own. I did test and it seems like the savecore file in the game's folders makes the save list reflect the existing saves so I suggest you rename it to savedata1 so you can open it up and then resave it to your preferred slot as a result it then looks better.

Going to go explore now and corrupt Hachina.
What is the save file path?

Oct 12, 2017
My save data, I went for a virgin run just aiming to complete the game (gallery unlocked as a result I expect) so no development should be present and the only status effect is Hypnosis as I can't figure out how to get rid of it right now: Pixeldrain
I did notice that as it's a json file you can open it up in notepad++ and change it through that and your own. I did test and it seems like the savecore file in the game's folders makes the save list reflect the existing saves so I suggest you rename it to savedata1 so you can open it up and then resave it to your preferred slot as a result it then looks better.

Going to go explore now and corrupt Hachina.
where can i put this?

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
The translation of hachina is bugged, the status effects and tutorials don't display in english, but if you have the google translate app on your phone, you can translate the text with that using the picture mode, you have to switch back to japanese to get the status effects to display, but it lets you actually decipher what the fuck they're doing

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
The translation of hachina is bugged, the status effects and tutorials don't display in english, but if you have the google translate app on your phone, you can translate the text with that using the picture mode, you have to switch back to japanese to get the status effects to display, but it lets you actually decipher what the fuck they're doing
what about using x unity auto translator?
would that be a better alternative than using the 'official' eng translation?

Translation if you take your time will be fine, it's non-existant for explaining status effects other than their names, same for tutorial pictures and such. The golden temple is a bit....miffy but it's very very tiny the text there.

Mission Mermaiden is basically this game but it's techno at least in my view thus far though I did virgin run as I know some people want an complete game to play/mess around in alongside their exploration playthrough. Comparing the two of their release states I would say...that this game has improvements with the biggest being the translation and how the status effects/grappling is alongside the crafting/item system (barely used it honestly in my run). I noticed that they did reuse some background audio from Mermaiden. Anyway comparing the two as of current state isn't okay to do as Mermaiden has an great mod and great translation. If someone makes a mod that does increase the need to use items and more buyable equipment then I can see the two being similar if the mod also has an way that means you can't just mash to escape.

wizo555 PandaAnilliatio do ALT + Enter
do you have a link for said mods?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I wonder why the launcher was removed. I'd like to fiddle with the resolution a bit.
i remember there being a way to forcefully summon the launcher on any unity game, it was something like executing the game and holding down shift or alt or shift+alt or something?
does anyone remember?

Reactions: iamnuff

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
what about using x unity auto translator?
would that be a better alternative than using the 'official' eng translation?
I wouldn't, the rest of the text seems very well translated, just a few bugs that will likely be fixed with patches, my solution was just a stopgap

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
The attack changes and requires crafted items to be used as ammo. Got frustrated myself until I realized the pattern
OH MY GOD! That's the trick!? I thought the game was glitching and deleting my items XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dchase

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
i remember there being a way to forcefully summon the launcher on any unity game, it was something like executing the game and holding down shift or alt or shift+alt or something?
does anyone remember?
I don't know about opening the launcher, but holding shift while booting the game puts it in real fullscreen mode (without the black bars at top and bottom)

Also, the game is sort of translated, but the tutorials could use a translation and some of the inventory is still japanese.
Could do with a brief fanpatch, I guess?

Edit: The camera needs to focus better though. It's half clipped into the ground at all times.

Last edited:

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
OH MY GOD! That's the trick!? I thought the game was glitching and deleting my items XD
Glad to spare you the pain and loss of time lol. btw... did you find out anything about the shrines located in the nameless road and in silver mine? I feel like I'm missing something....

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
All right what if we use reipatcher plus the eng patch, reipatcher picks on missing text and the already translated text gets unaffected, profit?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes