Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
How do you craft items? ive pressed every key and its still not letting me.
Space, go to tools, medicine crafting, arrow keys to pick which medicine you want, press z on your desired item, then press z on the medicinal grinder in the middle. Voila

Reactions: Mello8888

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... it's telling me to go to Compost village, past Pheneix trail.
Except neither of those location are on my map.

I tried going north past Kazama road, but I hit a sheer cliff-face. Guess I need a triple-jump or something for that.

Endless Cave appears to lead to a new area, but I can't find a way out at all.
I beat the boss and got the downsmash, but... if there's an exit, I can't find it.

Edit: nevermind, walk through the first layer of the city, lmao. Keep going right.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
All right what if we use reipatcher plus the eng patch, reipatcher picks on missing text and the already translated text gets unaffected, profit?
Just tried it. It tries to translate her dialogue and your status effects, but A: It's bad, and B: all status effects seem to have the same text as the first one on the list.
In my case, it's Nose bug, Voicebug, and Larval. And all three of them have an autogenerated nose-bug discription.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Just tried it. It tries to translate her dialogue and your status effects, but A: It's bad, and B: all status effects seem to have the same text as the first one on the list.
In my case, it's Nose bug, Voicebug, and Larval. And all three of them have an autogenerated nose-bug discription.
all right, then, HOW MANY STATUSES are there?
if they're few someone can make a manual translation, quickly

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
I haven't gotten that either, I've been hypnotized a few times - is there a specific number of times, or event you have to go to for it?
The item you're missing allows you to be hypnotized whenever you want. Keep the debuff on you and view the map. There should be a pink exclamation mark next an area you visited before. Go there and you'll get an H-scene and the item to pick up

Reactions: Shriike

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
The item you're missing allows you to be hypnotized whenever you want. Keep the debuff on you and view the map. There should be a pink exclamation mark next an area you visited before. Go there and you'll get an H-scene and the item to pick up
Thanks man ^^ on a die note, has anyone figured out how to trigger the Kuyou insta bad end? The hint says something about a Cintamani stone but I have no idea what that means or how to trigger it.

Idonotget

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks man ^^ on a die note, has anyone figured out how to trigger the Kuyou insta bad end? The hint says something about a Cintamani stone but I have no idea what that means or how to trigger it.
Try equipping the orb of night vision before entering the temple

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Just keep going all the way right when you enter the mountain after scaling it. You're on the right path when you see a bunch of wheels obstructing your path. At the end there should be an alter of some sort with a pick up. Equip it till you get to Kuyou's boss fight. Also, extra tidbit when fighting her to get an alt H-scene... after getting hit with plenty of her talisman papers, if you start walking slowly, try getting pass her. She'll engage in cunninglingus

Reactions: TrickyL

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
I got strange clothes, collar, and bell. what else do i miss?
Also found secret area called ''Mountain hideout''. from the starting point of the game go left. must have jump+up+ attack
hideout is empty not sure how to trigger event.
is there any other secret area?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dr4gonfly

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
I got strange clothes, collar, and bell. what else do i miss?
Also found secret area called ''Mountain hideout''. from the starting point of the game go left. must have jump+up+ attack
hideout is empty not sure how to trigger event.
is there any other secret area?
You can get the recipe for the last Medicine there, when you are on the last chapter

thunderwar

Jul 18, 2021
Anybody found a way if we can add/remove status ailments like we could in Mission Mermaiden? I know in the tools we have the options for bug ailments, hypnosis and the strange robe/collar but what about others

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Anybody found a way if we can add/remove status ailments like we could in Mission Mermaiden? I know in the tools we have the options for bug ailments, hypnosis and the strange robe/collar but what about others
I think those are honestly all the debuffs besides binding, but that seems to be a one time debuff

Reactions: thunderwar

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
What are the last 2 equips I'm missing? I've revisited most event areas but haven't found them.
1696666020093.png

Concealed bamboo blade is busted lmao

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes