Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
It's odd. I could use the pills but not switch items but now when I use the button for using pills nothing happens.
So far, it looks like you can only register an item, which allows you to use the shift key for quick usage (Don't know what the gamepad controls are unfortunately). Also, I found the item icon of whatever you registered will not disappear in the instance you ran out of that particular medicine

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
okay, but how to damage boss in second phase if "c" ultimate is not working??
Your "c" ultimate only works if you have any crafted medicine on hand. During the fight, you continuously lose those items for some reason and need to recraft again

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I forgot exactly where, but just keep your Nose Bug on to make sure you can find hidden items (shown with yellow gas)
IIRC I got it not long after buying the Iron Gauntlets from Rokkaku Road, shouldn't be too far from there
Found it thanks. It's in the Compost Village in the house with the basement where you've been tied up

Reactions: raeyraey

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Quick question for you, does anyone know where I can find this plant? (I hadn't even seen them in my rounds and yet I have them in the gallery) frage.PNG

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
Quick question for you, does anyone know where I can find this plant? (I hadn't even seen them in my rounds and yet I have them in the gallery) View attachment 2987739
Get debuffed by the tentacle wheel and visit one of the villages, probably the first one you enter. If you hadn't experienced it yet, your map should be marked where to get the H-scene

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Your "c" ultimate only works if you have any crafted medicine on hand. During the fight, you continuously lose those items for some reason and need to recraft again
I think it’s supposed to be some story reason since at that point the hachina you’re controlling is her more benevolent side that forgot her past and simply wants to help humans, is fighting a version of her old god self’s ego that wants nothing but to destroy humans. By the time you get to that point. I noticed the god hachina sort of has aspects of youkai and bug in her design which were both technically enemies of the humans, so I guess it’s supposed to be something like the medicine you’re crafting is a manifestation of hachina’s desire to help humans/just a counter in general to bugs and youkai which is counteracting the god hachina’s desire to destroy humans/the bug and youkai parts
Spoilered it just in case some people still care about being spoiled for the final boss

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
okay, but how to damage boss in second phase if "c" ultimate is not working??
I don't think you can damage the boss without "c" i tried the upward and downward slashes when it first started but it did nothing and i realized i had to use "c" until the game told me to so yeah, its probably impossible

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
I think it’s supposed to be some story reason since at that point the hachina you’re controlling is her more benevolent side that forgot her past and simply wants to help humans, is fighting a version of her old god self’s ego that wants nothing but to destroy humans. By the time you get to that point. I noticed the god hachina sort of has aspects of youkai and bug in her design which were both technically enemies of the humans, so I guess it’s supposed to be something like the medicine you’re crafting is a manifestation of hachina’s desire to help humans/just a counter in general to bugs and youkai which is counteracting the god hachina’s desire to destroy humans/the bug and youkai parts
Spoilered it just in case some people still care about being spoiled for the final boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes