raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
What are the last 2 equips I'm missing? I've revisited most event areas but haven't found them.
View attachment 2986981

Concealed bamboo blade is busted lmao
I forgot where, but there's another Gauntlet after the Iron Gauntlet, which decreases damage by 20%. I think it's on the Mines? IIRC go right after the Boss Area on the Mines

I also miss the last slot and haven't found anything. I guess either that's all of them or there's 1 very carefully hidden.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
I also miss the last slot and haven't found anything. I guess either that's all of them or there's 1 very carefully hidden.
I thought it might be locked to very hard and was rushing through the game, got soft-locked in the mines in the forced encounter before the boss and lost motivation.

Nothing seems to change in very hard except you take double damage so it's not really harder at all, they didn't even restore the gimmick for the first boss that was in the demo. (down attacking the weight to hurt him)

Gagarisimus

Oct 27, 2019
hey. Does anyone know how to uncensor this game? I know you gotta replace a file for mermaiden, but what about this one?

thunderwar

Jul 18, 2021
Where can I find the Bug Jar? or how do i trigger it spawning? done pretty much everything i can think of, visited every location and just cant seem to spawn it

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i'm still surprised that there is still not any threads on this new game

also i wonder if this game a have hidden boss just like the previous game
when u do the hardest difficulty content

Last edited:

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
What are the last 2 equips I'm missing? I've revisited most event areas but haven't found them.
View attachment 2986981

Concealed bamboo blade is busted lmao
I believe you're missing the Malachite Magatama, which can be found in a region of Silver Mine where the hanging purple lanterns start to appear. There is a raised platform you can reach on the top left if you got the jump ability unlocked. Navigate all the way to the right where you can see a very high ledge that's hard but achieve to get on. DO NOT kill the yokai enemies there because you need to use your ground slam ability to get some height off of them. From there, double jump and combo into your jump ability. You can even dash to make sure you land on the high ledge
1696674940632.png

Reactions: Some_Weeb

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
They didn't even restore the gimmick for the first boss that was in the demo. (down attacking the weight to hurt him)
AFAIK the dev said there's too much bug spawning from that gimmick, hence they changed it to the current version hahah

I believe you're missing the Malachite Magatama, which can be found in a region of Silver Mine where the hanging purple lanterns start to appear. There is a raised platform you can reach on the top left if you got the jump ability unlocked. Navigate all the way to the right where you can see a very high ledge that's hard but achieve to get on. DO NOT kill the yokai enemies there because you need to use your ground slam ability to get some height off of them. From there, double jump and combo into your jump ability. You can even dash to make sure you land on the high ledge
View attachment 2987169
YOU'RE SUCH A LIFESAVER! I couldn't reach the 2nd part and I forgot all about it!
Now I have complete equip, thank you!
1696683023491.png

Last edited:

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Just started, and it seems really cool!

…I'm curious, is Hachina meant to never lose her shirt? Is that the censorship that I vaguely saw mentioned earlier in the thread?
Or am I like an idiot and I've missed some option?

EDIT:
Ok, seen the full gallery. There is some topless there, so it's definitely not some option I missed.
Seems to be a weird design choice, where they went an unusual route with her clothing.
Looks a bit weird on some animations. Especially the one with the bugs that enthusiastically suckle on fabric.

Last edited:

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
Where did you get the steel gauntlets?
I forgot exactly where, but just keep your Nose Bug on to make sure you can find hidden items (shown with yellow gas)
IIRC I got it not long after buying the Iron Gauntlets from Rokkaku Road, shouldn't be too far from there

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
It's odd. I could use the pills but not switch items but now when I use the button for using pills nothing happens.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Version 1.3 has already been released.
The one we have is 1.1
This is a google translate of the changes in 1.3

■Fixed an issue where the scaffolding in Mugen Cave would disappear if you returned to the title and proceeded from the beginning after progressing halfway through the game.
■Fixed an issue where Jade's tutorial commands were incorrect when playing with a gamepad.
■Fixed a bug where some UI was cut off when changing the screen aspect ratio (black screen during conversation part is being adjusted)
■Fixed a bug where Hatina's current location was not displayed on Rokkaku Dori.
■Fixed so that the parasitic Mizuchi would not react while selecting the warp destination with Dosojin Shinobue.
■Fixed a bug where if a sideways force was generated immediately after being restrained by the Suitsuki spring, the body would continue to slide sideways while being restrained.
■Fixed a bug where the climax gauge would not progress in the second stage of blue slime mold restraint when it became full.
■Fixed a bug where the "+Sniff worm" pop-up was displayed every time when Joroukou reached the peak of restraint.
■Fixed an issue where the bubble effect would play every frame when coming into contact with Joroukou.
■Fixed an issue where the lower left text logs would overlap when they were displayed consecutively, such as when collecting clothes at Dosojin.
■Corrected typos and changed some UI notations
■Added a setting that allows you to turn off the sound of insect wings from the options

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
It's getting really confusing whether people are talking about mission mermaiden or hachina. Why isn't there a separate Hachina thread?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes