k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
k2ren I would suggest you check to see if something else is the cause as I've never had any audio problems with the game. I am curious due to your review as to what else you are having problems with since you gave the impression there was more wrong than just audio for yourself.

If I may suggest so, try running the game on an virtual machine if you don't have another computer/laptop to attempt to fully rule that it the game has a problem which somehow only affects you currently. (Note that game hasn't been updated since 2020 and an audio bug this big would have probably been fixed between then and now)

i tried a lot of stuff. only affecting me is impossible it has to affect a wide range of people.i have windows 10, gtx 1050. idk what else can be a problem, i even tried to open it with local emulator japanese even though it's unity.

game already comes prepatched now. so imo the person who did the patching and upload probably did a mistake.

menu sound is ok and initial voiceline of heroine works. then actual game starts and music/sounds stop. i suggest others downloading it again and trying it out, im pretty sure more ppl will have this problem, i dont have anything special on my computer to make me stand out in not working only for me.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
----SNIPY----
i suggest others downloading it again and trying it out, im pretty sure more ppl will have this problem, i dont have anything special on my computer to make me stand out in not working only for me.
Done using the links on the first post which hasn't been edited btw since 2021 and no problems with audio or anything, I then added the uncensored patch and the translation bugfix and retried to still no audio bugs.

You've said you've tried a lot of stuff but you didn't say if you had tried the virtual machine thing that I had suggested or attempting to run it on another computer/laptop. As that would be the quickest way to disprove that it is the game and not your system as I've had a Windows computer since Win 7 early days and just kept upgrading that to Win 8/8.1/10 without doing an complete wipe of the data and restarting over. When I did so recently I found almost if not all problems I had been having vanished as they were caused by corrupted data that Window's recovery and repair tools just couldn't detect and fix.

• Angry
Reactions: k2ren

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
is it only a bug on my end or the game designed that way that the AUDIO is mostly missing? first stage the only audio i get is from when the soldier hits me with his gun.

no background music, no audio from my attacks, nothing. bug?
I had this bug when I first started playing. What fixed it for me was changing the music volume (pretty sure it was music volume, may have been one of the other volumes) in the main menu before starting a new game.

A couple people had this sound bug earlier in the thread, they also fixed it by fiddling with the volume sliders in the main menu. Good luck!

Reactions: k2ren

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
You've said you've tried a lot of stuff but you didn't say if you had tried the virtual machine thing that I had suggested or attempting to run it on another computer/laptop. As that would be the quickest way to disprove that it is the game and not your system
no that doesn't disprove anything. and as i said, it's impossible that it only doesn'T work for me. any bugs about computers occur for multiple reasons blanketly for the same ppl with the same specifics. so running on another computer doesn't prove anything. it would prove it at best that it can run on other computers without bugs, which is obviously a possibility. what needs to be tested is for who else does this bug occur to find/fix the bug.

but it seems it was already found and explained and is probably a blanket bug for anyone who doesn't change the volume.(i assume you did change it)

• Angry
Reactions: Rat-attack
Aug 22, 2018
I'm having the same problem is there any fixes
This should really be explained better in the OP, but it's what the Translation Bugfix is for.

The Translation Bugfix fixes a number of issues related to the game trying to translate variables it really shouldn't be touching, among which are being unable to buy anything.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Hachina (new game) is nearly here just got sent to DLsite to approve censorship or not, they do have a little bit more debugging to do as well though. Get your genitals ready.
Credit to ulmf pointing it out first.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hachina (new game) is nearly here just got sent to DLsite to approve censorship or not, they do have a little bit more debugging to do as well though. Get your genitals ready.
Credit to ulmf pointing it out first.
It's still gonna need translating afterwards before it's playable though, right?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
:cry: Actually the devs the day after my post put out a who want to play-test the game (they closed applications within an hour)....advertising the max length to be the 11th.... in the afterwards they didn't have DLsite approval yet nor have the translation text implemented currently so they are just hoping to be done by the 4th release date.
As a result that date is looking unlikely unless they are planning to have these testers verify reported bugs and DLsite gives approval very soon.

Once again credit to ulmf for spotting this mostly first.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
owomaniacccccc They said when they put up that release date around October last year that they had no clue as to when they would be finished but estimated it to be at least a year an half maybe. However they couldn't set it to that due to DLsite only allowing up a year for future releases being listed. I think they've gotten so busy as of last that they've forgotten to change it recently but it wasn't until mid/early September that they were estimating the release to be end of September or the start of October. (prior to that they were saying a few months wide estimate back in April/May as the very earliest)

They've chosen in my mind to overestimate massively their release dates. (maybe due to their previous two releases or general game releases as of past few years)

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
hey guys, I need some help. I have a problem with the game version specified here in the op. I can't get any items, whether in hard or normal mode. and I've already tried everything I could. Strangely, it works with the mod version (but it's too difficult for me) can someone help me fix the problem?

P.S.: I can't remove any of the curses either.
I can't get rid of the parasitized and nothing else works either.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
hey guys, I need some help. I have a problem with the game version specified here in the op. I can't get any items, whether in hard or normal mode. and I've already tried everything I could. Strangely, it works with the mod version (but it's too difficult for me) can someone help me fix the problem?

P.S.: I can't remove any of the curses either.
I can't get rid of the parasitized and nothing else works either.
On the first post, grab 'Translation bugfix'
I don't know why no already-fixed version of the game has been uploaded to replace the broken version.

Now the shop should work properly.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes