• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Fantastic game. I played through it a year ago and just came back and played through again. Wonderful work! Only thing i'd say is stop using "I'm" wrongly, it really sticks out since the rest is so well written. You can't say "Are you ok?": "Yes I'm" or similar, and it happens a lot.

Out of interest what engine was used to make this? Because it's very unusual and a lot of the scenes/environments are beautiful.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well have checked i got no clue, but got feeling that you might have broke your saves when messing with stats

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
health is only one that doesnt have cap, tho you do need more and more for each lvl
Shit! Would've been nice to know that before I chose attack as my first stat to target. My attack maxed out fairly quickly then each level up automatically dumps all new points into health. If health has no cap then I will NEVER get to town! However, I am also concerned that if I start again and choose stamina as the primary to increase first that once it maxes out all the points will once again keep dumping into health and attack will never increase... Feeling fucked either way. This is a really fun game until you run into shit like that! SMH... I'm also stuck at the same point... IDK wtf to do now.
Peace out, Phato_O(n)

jack091398

Nov 16, 2020
bless you kind stranger! i used to play on android until v0.9 and since were at the end of the story im gonna finish this on a much much bigger screen
Bro i tried to play it too on my android but its was force close every time i finish the intro can you help me

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Shit! Would've been nice to know that before I chose attack as my first stat to target. My attack maxed out fairly quickly then each level up automatically dumps all new points into health. If health has no cap then I will NEVER get to town! However, I am also concerned that if I start again and choose stamina as the primary to increase first that once it maxes out all the points will once again keep dumping into health and attack will never increase... Feeling fucked either way. This is a really fun game until you run into shit like that! SMH... I'm also stuck at the same point... IDK wtf to do now.
Peace out, Phato_O(n)
look i can show you my stats, you can cheese, just dont over kill like you did now, it apparently breaks game
have highlight some hints make sure you follow them if you plan to cheese in future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johnisbaas

Kagura chan

Dec 27, 2021
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
This mod only for pc?

Reactions: The Witcher
4.60 star(s) 680 Votes