leproso0413

May 26, 2017
No, 0.8.2 is finished, the final end will still take a few months. I edited the line in the patreon post to clarify what I meant, when I am talking about "the game" I always mean the current version.
For me it lasts 1 more year, the game is great, thanks for making it.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
No, 0.8.2 is finished, the final end will still take a few months. I edited the line in the patreon post to clarify what I meant, when I am talking about "the game" I always mean the current version.
I'm just curious, but will it “somehow” turn up getting the old base back? Furthermore, I bet many and myself liked the comfy style, including all the repeatable scenes.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
MIST v0.8.2
Links removed as main post has been updated now

Notes
*There are two android versions this time.

• "Android Old" works better on older phones but you only have one save location.
  • "Android New" works only on newer phones and stores your saves in two separate locations.
It's recommended to make a backup of your saves before installing the new version.

1. Backup your old saves. They should be located in /android/data/mist.game/saves
2. Delete the old version of the game.
3. Then download and install the new one.
4. Return the saves you backed up into the savefile direction mentioned above.

Changelog
New Content

1. The story continues after 0.8.1. About 60 minutes of new gameplay.
2. There are 3 new scenes.
3. New areas, new music, new soundeffects etc.

Content changes
1. I made a few small tweeks to the fishing minigame, making it a bit easier to catch the big fish.
2. And another set of small tweeks to make one of the bigger fights slightly easier.

Fixes
1. I fixed a bunch of typos you reported on Discord and F95.
2. I also got rid of a few smaller bugs here and there that I can't really remember.
3. I also implemented a fix to a potential softlock that could occur earlier on in the game with one of Robins scenes if you used a very old save. It is still heavily recommended to not use saves that are too old, but this might still help with it, I can't say for sure.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
MIST v0.8.2
PC - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android New - MEGA
Android Old - MEGA

Notes
*There are two android versions this time.

• "Android Old" works better on older phones but you only have one save location.
  • "Android New" works only on newer phones and stores your saves in two separate locations.
It's recommended to make a backup of your saves before installing the new version.

1. Backup your old saves. They should be located in /android/data/mist.game/saves
2. Delete the old version of the game.
3. Then download and install the new one.
4. Return the saves you backed up into the savefile direction mentioned above.

Changelog
Thank you so much Syerate! :) :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Mia looks disturbingly lanky with very long thin limbs in the opening scene of the update when the MC wakes up and goes outside the cave and sees Mia leaning on the rock finishing the rope. Lol

Reactions: Lnexa

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
screenshot0002.png
Does anyone know of a way to get rid of this bugged purple border, maybe using console commands? A couple versions ago it appeared and never disappeared anymore, even at 0% corruption, and it's kind of annoying now. Thanks for any help.

4.60 star(s) 670 Votes