balrod18

May 17, 2017
I just checked, sorry for asking but I need to know some things before making any hypothesis, have you used some cheat or have you modified some variables via online editor?
yeah, i used the stats editor from the last pages, lost my savefile from last version and couldnt bother replaying it from scratch again

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yeah, i used the stats editor from the last pages, lost my savefile from last version and couldnt bother replaying it from scratch again
Ok, what I fear is that the game isn't working properly due to that and other issues.
On the main road there should be two paths open, the right one that go toward the lodge, and the left one that go toward the gas station where you find the fuel for the generator ( but this is not present).
Also at night the talk with Robin and Mia need to be triggered, they give you not only the possibility to unlock the sex scenes, but also get the help of the girl to repair the cable during the evening, after you find the manual for the generator.
All of these missing things created a loophole I think, where the game still run, but without the possibility to advance the mission, because the steps were messed up.
So I will give you a save of mine, where the MC is ready to go to the city, you just need to drag it on the save datas folder and overwrite yours ( I didn't max the stat, but you can do it easily, just be careful when you use the cheat). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
Hello fellas, im stuck on the "Next goal: The city!". I searched through this thread and looks like im supposed to go to the gas station but there's no arrow to the left that would let me go there. Any tips? I've been walking around everywhere i think... Got my stam and attack maxed with level 9 health. The girls have nothing new to say in the morning nor evening, nothing to read.

The only exclamation mark is on the elevator where Mia was found and that's it, there's nothing there. I don't remember if i got anything behind all those leaves in this like big kitchen in the lodge, there's a sound after moving them all some barrels are exposed and sound plays everytime but i don't think i get anything from that.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello fellas, im stuck on the "Next goal: The city!". I searched through this thread and looks like im supposed to go to the gas station but there's no arrow to the left that would let me go there. Any tips? I've been walking around everywhere i think... Got my stam and attack maxed with level 9 health. The girls have nothing new to say in the morning nor evening, nothing to read.

The only exclamation mark is on the elevator where Mia was found and that's it, there's nothing there. I don't remember if i got anything behind all those leaves in this like big kitchen in the lodge, there's a sound after moving them all some barrels are exposed and sound plays everytime but i don't think i get anything from that.
Did you read the generator manual, repaired the cables with the help of the girls and let Mia build the fence with the wood logs? :)

Reactions: Dunner

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
Did you read the generator manual, repaired the cables with the help of the girls and let Mia build the fence with the wood logs? :)
i believe i read it, it's not available on "study", fence has already been built

im not sure about the cables though
cant click anything here
1654019310326.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i believe i read it, it's not available on "study", fence has already been built

im not sure about the cables though
cant click anything here
View attachment 1842139
That's one of the task you need to do, or else the ski lift will not work and you can't go to the city.
You should have the task in the questlog, get the help from the girl to repair the cables, you should have another esclamation point right under the bookshelf at the evening.
Also, how is the generator? Did you shut it off in order to fill it with the fuel? :)

Last edited:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019

Did you get the Axe? It's in Mias room in the lodge. Did you splice the wires in the fireplace room? Did you turn off and turn back on the generator?

Reactions: Dunner and Dylan741

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
That's one of the task you need to do, or else the ski lift will not work and you can't go to the city.
You should have the task in the changelog, get the help from the girl to repair the cables, you should have another esclamation point right under the bookshelf at the evening.
Also, how is the generator? Did you shut it off in order to fill it with the fuel? :)
ah man, im probably not that far into the game, should start over...

the only thing in questlog is to go to the city

i did shut down the generator to get up the cables to the building, then i turned it back on to get the elevator working and rescue Mia... tbh i dont really remember any fuel lol

Did you get the Axe? It's in Mias room in the lodge. Did you splice the wires in the fireplace room? Did you turn off and turn back on the generator?
i do have the axe, i dont really remember about the wires in living room and yes generator was off and then on

i spent like 2 hours yesterday walking everywhere possible then gave up and today chose to ask here, because game was really great up to this point

• Thinking Face

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ah man, im probably not that far into the game, should start over...

the only thing in questlog is to go to the city

i did shut down the generator to get up the cables to the building, then i turned it back on to get the elevator working and rescue Mia... tbh i dont really remember any fuel lol

i do have the axe, i dont really remember about the wires in living room and yes generator was off and then on

i spent like 2 hours yesterday walking everywhere possible then gave up and today chose to ask here, because game was really great up to this point
I don't know maybe you didn't do anything wrong and you just forget to do some task, anyway to avoid problem, in this post there's my save linked so you can use it to go to the city directly, so you don't need to start all over ( you just need to improve the stamina and health stat a little). :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-9-395games.42509/post-8210855

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
I don't know maybe you didn't do anything wrong and you just forget to do some task, anyway to avoid problem, in this post there's my save linked so you can use it to go to the city directly, so you don't need to start all over ( you just need to improve the stamina and health stat a little). :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-9-395games.42509/post-8210855
thank you, now i see gas station, new Mia scene (checked the clock), although 1 less point for each girl, but it should be fine i guess
also i can finally go to the city!

Reactions: Dunner and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thank you, now i see gas station, new Mia scene (checked the clock), although 1 less point for each girl, but it should be fine i guess
also i can finally go to the city!
My pleasure, for the girls yeah it's true, I remember that at that point I took some days (in game of course) to relax and up both my stats and the girl's points as well before going to the city. :)

Reactions: Dunner and Puma1978
Feb 18, 2018
It's the end of the main quest yes... or so I remember. Whether there will be more updates to add new side quests/content IDK :)
Wow, that is such amazing news. One of my fav games on this site is nearing completion. I was just about to download the game to play it from the beginning but now I will wait for the next update. I am so excited. :giggle:

FaolanCelebsul

Jun 20, 2018
Great and fun game with nice animation. But for some reason it simply stopped working (Mobil version) and just closes whenever I try to start it

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes