Aug 13, 2018
Oof. My PC went boom and now my saves are gone. I think my last playthrough was till 0.4... Though I guess the game's good enough for me to replay it from the beginning. 'Sides, gotta need to refresh my mind about the plot. All I remember is "Mist turns things to mist-people and do misty things to the mc" and "sexy demon eyes".

And that banner... that's the 'eyes' right? Nice. Very nice.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My PC deleted my games folder, can someone upload a complete save for 0.5?
I've posted one previously at the end of v0.5, just use "Search This Thread" to find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click on the username in the quotes to go straight there.

I didn't get this gallery, do I have to restart the game?
lol welcome to the world of "Search This Thread", search for "4th". That question's been asked and answered many times here already.
Short answer: hopefully not, but it depends how far you've made it through the game. If you've already been to the city then yes, you probably will need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiuller

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
lol welcome to the world of "Search This Thread", search for "4th". That question's been asked and answered many times here already.
Short answer: hopefully not, but it depends how far you've made it through the game. If you've already been to the city then yes, you probably will need to.
sir,Are you kidding me ? I searched all "4th" related content and no one gave the correct answer, even 395games.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I found the answer after restarting the game. The 4th gallery is a one-time event that occurs a few days before the game starts, after show cleavage.I. It will be triggered after Robin is invited twice on the sofa at night. Gallery on the clock after completion As you can see, all saves are common. This event cannot be completed if it is missed,unless there is a perfect save setting, as long as you restart the game and finish, you can continue to play with the old save
4th.jpg

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

It was a while ago that someone (Sorry, I can't remember who) asked if it would be possible to make suggestions for scenes that they would like to see in the game. Back then I said that I like the idea. Now, with Discord as a good way to discuss these topics, the option is here.
If you are a Patron of mine you can now head over to Discord, enter the channel and suggest a scene you would like to see and with which girl or girls it should happen. All tiers can participate.
If you are a Patron but don't have your role, check out from Patreon to see how it is done. If that doesn't work for you, you can also write me a direct message with your Discord name and I will give you the role manually.
Now, for those of you who aren't Patrons but still want to suggest something. Right now I want to limit this option to my Patrons, to give them the first chance of giving their input. But you can still read the messages and add your reactions to let me know which ideas you like the most. If I see that there isn't such a big demand for these suggestions among my Patrons I will change the rules and let everyone in. For now I wanna see how this goes though.
Now the last info necessary. Depending on the amount of suggestions I will lock the channel after a while and first do the things that are already in demand, before I accept more. Development takes some time and I don't want suggestions to get lost. But you don't have to stress. The channel will be open for a while. In the end this is still an experiment and I don't know how it will go. And listening to these suggestions also doesn't mean that I promise to do them. I am always trying to take your feedback seriously and I will do the same here, but I will still make the last call to ensure that it all works out in the game. I hope that is ok.
Now, I wish all of you a good day.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This event cannot be completed if it is missed,unless there is a perfect save setting, as long as you restart the game and finish, you can continue to play with the old save
Persistent saves were added with v0.6, so now any gallery scenes you unlock will be available in all save galleries.
The 4th scene is missable, so this helps people who want to collect all items by enabling them to start another save, collect the scene in that, then return to their main save and the scene will also be available there from then on, despite being missed in that playthrough.
1608567331572.png
1608567707614.png
1608567794875.png
Robin's 4th scene is missable, as detailed in numerous posts. Thankfully the persistent save addition resolved the issue for completion's sake, but the dev has stated that he is looking into ways to make missed scenes available to gain retrospectively via the "spend some time" mechanic.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Robin's 4th scene is missable, as detailed in numerous posts. Thankfully the persistent save addition resolved the issue for completion's sake, but the dev has stated that he is looking into ways to make missed scenes available to gain retrospectively via the "spend some time" mechanic.

If there are no persistent saves, I would choose to restart the game, but I don’t know the time point of this event. Although the position of the gallery scenes is 4th, in fact the time point of the event is after show cleavage.I, if I skip the 4th first Triggered show cleavage.II, or hiding in the kitchen waiting for Robin, I might miss it forever.

If the game is set to 100% perfect save, even if there are persistent saves, all gallery scene can be completed, I will restart the game and get 100% perfect save.

Reactions: whichone

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

It was a while ago that someone (Sorry, I can't remember who) asked if it would be possible to make suggestions for scenes that they would like to see in the game. Back then I said that I like the idea. Now, with Discord as a good way to discuss these topics, the option is here.
If you are a Patron of mine you can now head over to Discord, enter the channel and suggest a scene you would like to see and with which girl or girls it should happen. All tiers can participate.
If you are a Patron but don't have your role, check out from Patreon to see how it is done. If that doesn't work for you, you can also write me a direct message with your Discord name and I will give you the role manually.
Now, for those of you who aren't Patrons but still want to suggest something. Right now I want to limit this option to my Patrons, to give them the first chance of giving their input. But you can still read the messages and add your reactions to let me know which ideas you like the most. If I see that there isn't such a big demand for these suggestions among my Patrons I will change the rules and let everyone in. For now I wanna see how this goes though.
Now the last info necessary. Depending on the amount of suggestions I will lock the channel after a while and first do the things that are already in demand, before I accept more. Development takes some time and I don't want suggestions to get lost. But you don't have to stress. The channel will be open for a while. In the end this is still an experiment and I don't know how it will go. And listening to these suggestions also doesn't mean that I promise to do them. I am always trying to take your feedback seriously and I will do the same here, but I will still make the last call to ensure that it all works out in the game. I hope that is ok.
Now, I wish all of you a good day.
I wonder how many suggestions for ntr they're going to get?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If there are no persistent saves, I would choose to restart the game, but I don’t know the time point of this event. Although the position of the gallery scenes is 4th, in fact the time point of the event is after show cleavage.I, if I skip the 4th first Triggered show cleavage.II, or hiding in the kitchen waiting for Robin, I might miss it forever.

If the game is set to 100% perfect save, even if there are persistent saves, all gallery scene can be completed, I will restart the game and get 100% perfect save.
Can't remember exactly now, but I think the scene is quite early in the game.
Shouldn't take too long to start a new game and run through to the point where it is. Once you see it you can then switch back to your main save and the scene should be in the gallery there, too.

"spend time with Robin and slowly warm her up to your idea."
Can someone tell me wht to do here, m lost
Literally just as it says: spend time with her. Try talking to her in the evening, by the fire place.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes