Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 62.jpg

This weeks monday update comes a day early, I just felt like writing it now and not tomorrow. So without further ado, what is new in the game?

Everything new:

• The rework of Robins early game is done.
  • I animated and rendered 2 additional reworked scenes for her. You can get a peek at them on Discord if you don't mind spoilers.
  • I've further tweeked the new exp system.
  • I've also started changing the balancing of the stamina consumption when out on explorations.
  • And I am tweeking the way food is used and obtained in the game.
  • I am making sure that even through all of those changes save files stay compatible by using a few sneaky workarounds.
  • And I've started implementing a way to get rid of the pesky "x not in list" bug. That one was really just caused by my oversight and can be easily fixed, although it requires a bit of manual work, which takes time.
  • I am also starting to bugfix all of the changes I am making.
In game design is this idea of always making your first level last, which I obviously can't do here on Patreon. But I can, now that there is a lot more game out, go back and make adjustments, which is what I am doing right now.

But do not worry, I don't plan to suddenly retcon the game and characters you like away. I am really just talking about tweeks and adjustments and only in the case of Robin some changes to the actual story, but only to the early parts and not the later ones.

Now, what is still missing? I have to remake 2 more scenes, I need to write events for all of the other girls when using the new stargazing option and I have to do some more tests and tweeks and fixes so everything runs smoothly. With the changes I am making the chance for accidental bugs is really high, so I have to make very, very sure that I don't softlock anyone playing the game. So all in all I am confident that I will be releasing at the end of august. Some might be wondering why not any earlier?

The answer is that I have actually decided to take a break this week. I haven't taken much time off from the game this year and I am starting to feel a little bit of fatigue, so I am gonna do something about it and... well, do nothing for a week. I just recently started playing ff14 in my freetime, so that is probably gonna be my timesink for the week.

That is all, you'll hear from me in the next Monday Update. Until then, stay safe!

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1342020

This weeks monday update comes a day early, I just felt like writing it now and not tomorrow. So without further ado, what is new in the game?

Everything new:

• The rework of Robins early game is done.
  • I animated and rendered 2 additional reworked scenes for her. You can get a peek at them on Discord if you don't mind spoilers.
  • I've further tweeked the new exp system.
  • I've also started changing the balancing of the stamina consumption when out on explorations.
  • And I am tweeking the way food is used and obtained in the game.
  • I am making sure that even through all of those changes save files stay compatible by using a few sneaky workarounds.
  • And I've started implementing a way to get rid of the pesky "x not in list" bug. That one was really just caused by my oversight and can be easily fixed, although it requires a bit of manual work, which takes time.
  • I am also starting to bugfix all of the changes I am making.
In game design is this idea of always making your first level last, which I obviously can't do here on Patreon. But I can, now that there is a lot more game out, go back and make adjustments, which is what I am doing right now.

But do not worry, I don't plan to suddenly retcon the game and characters you like away. I am really just talking about tweeks and adjustments and only in the case of Robin some changes to the actual story, but only to the early parts and not the later ones.

Now, what is still missing? I have to remake 2 more scenes, I need to write events for all of the other girls when using the new stargazing option and I have to do some more tests and tweeks and fixes so everything runs smoothly. With the changes I am making the chance for accidental bugs is really high, so I have to make very, very sure that I don't softlock anyone playing the game. So all in all I am confident that I will be releasing at the end of august. Some might be wondering why not any earlier?

The answer is that I have actually decided to take a break this week. I haven't taken much time off from the game this year and I am starting to feel a little bit of fatigue, so I am gonna do something about it and... well, do nothing for a week. I just recently started playing ff14 in my freetime, so that is probably gonna be my timesink for the week.

That is all, you'll hear from me in the next Monday Update. Until then, stay safe!

Glad to have a round-about time frame. Take a break man. You work hard. We'll be here. I've always said that to other creators. Better to have a awesome product that one that is rushed. Can't wait TBH. But I can wait at the same time.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Patient

Mar 9, 2020
If they do actually add those horns, I can't wait to see how it looks. I was already personally drawn in by Noreia's design to begin with, and seeing more done with that style would be a treat.
Even though I only found this game recently, nothing but love to the dev, especially being only one person. Best of luck with continuing, and eventually completing this game. Take your time, and make something you're proud of.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol If Directoreia keeps his horns then that will be useful to be able to separate them.
I'm happy if Noreia keeps her OG antlers.
They were plenty to grab hold of - more like handlebars than the horns are! :ROFLMAO:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
lol If Directoreia keeps his horns then that will be useful to be able to separate them.
They were plenty to grab hold of - more like handlebars than the horns are! :ROFLMAO:
That's true. Both effective, but true. Now if every women had head Horns... So many things; but top two. 1) Men would be proven right that women are from hell. 2) Very useful in many ways. Hey, here, hold my shirt for me. Thanks, can I have it back? Thanks... Hold on, don't move, Your head slingshot can work. Got him...

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's true. Both effective, but true. Now if every women had head Horns... So many things; but top two. 1) Men would be proven right that women are from hell. 2) Very useful in many ways. Hey, here, hold my shirt for me. Thanks, can I have it back? Thanks... Hold on, don't move, Your head slingshot can work. Got him...
Ha ha ha, yeah, the possibilities for use are stretching out in front of us!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I absolutely love the idea of a head slingshot!!
Also, you'd never need to buy another clothes airer/drying rack again... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SonofOrion

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
all depends on the type of horns. I personally like the ones that curl around like goats horns. still can get some nice head-butting action going if it's needed, but the large curl works good for hand-holds as well - and they are very sturdy.

The old horns were good too though =D I do hope Noreia keeps her horns.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes