SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
all depends on the type of horns. I personally like the ones that curl around like goats horns. still can get some nice head-butting action going if it's needed, but the large curl works good for hand-holds as well - and they are very sturdy.

The old horns were good too though =D I do hope Noreia keeps her horns.
agreed.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The old horns were good too though =D I do hope Noreia keeps her horns.
Yeah, I liked her old antlers & hope she keeps them.
Directoreia can keep his (now her?) goat horns.

Pretty sure that both, horns & antlers, are usually only on males...:unsure:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
LMAO - Pretty sure the director didn't have a cock when in his "male" mode.
Honestly cannot see what weird choice would give her one as a female.
Think we're safe with this game & dev. (y)
Well fellow VN player/user; The 2 rules from Goodfellas tends to hold true. 1) You never rat on your friends. 2) You keep your mouth shut.

You might give the creator ideas, and it could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well fellow VN player/user; The 2 rules from Goodfellas tends to hold true. 1) You never rat on your friends. 2) You keep your mouth shut.

You might give the creator ideas, and it could happen.
lol It's true that it could, but I doubt if it would.
Bestiality or vore could happen. :ROFLMAO:
Theo doesn't seem the type of dev to suddenly spring a random kink into the game for a buck, especially not an extreme one.
Pretty sure that this story will only have one dick.

Reactions: SonofOrion

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
lol It's true that it could, but I doubt if it would.
Bestiality or vore could happen. :ROFLMAO:
Theo doesn't seem the type of dev to suddenly spring a random kink into the game for a buck, especially not an extreme one.
Pretty sure that this story will only have one dick.
Since Lilly (patched) is MC sister, It kind of seems like Noreia is secretly the mom and the main villain is either MS's dad or Uncle. Could be completely wrong though. Being a large portion of VNs' are patchable to be that way, one has to wonder. "What If?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Since Lilly (patched) is MC sister, It kind of seems like Noreia is secretly the mom and the main villain is either MS's dad or Uncle. Could be completely wrong though. Being a large portion of VNs' are patchable to be that way, one has to wonder. "What If?"
Hmm, had not considered that.
To be fair, I think the MC would've known if his Father or Uncle were Director of the massive lab in the closest town to his Grandfather's cabin, before the Mist.
IDK about Noreia, but she spoke about her beginning with the light, sure we'll get some more background in next ep!
Really looking forward to learning more about her, but really cannot see her being MC's actual Mother. (y)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hmm, had not considered that.
To be fair, I think the MC would've known if his Father or Uncle were Director of the massive lab in the closest town to his Grandfather's cabin, before the Mist.
IDK about Noreia, but she spoke about her beginning with the light, sure we'll get some more background in next ep!
Really looking forward to learning more about her, but really cannot see her being MC's actual Mother. (y)
I'm pretty sure the Director isn't anyone special to the MC or Lily would have brought it up before. Noreia sounds like she's supposed to be the old project lead, who was injured just before the Director fucked everything up.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I guess you're trolling us or you didn't even read a single line of the latest update.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
So I finally hit a wall here. Quest log is telling me "I should go to tunnel security and look for a reader", however the only things I found there was a clip and the security manual. I double checked my inventory, and I don't have the card reader. Where is this dumb reader? lol

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So I finally hit a wall here. Quest log is telling me "I should go to tunnel security and look for a reader", however the only things I found there was a clip and the security manual. I double checked my inventory, and I don't have the card reader. Where is this dumb reader? lol
Have you been to both security sections? There's one in each tunnel.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't remember exactly which security section, but there's a box full of them. Maybe inside the cage.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Have you been to both security sections? There's one in each tunnel.
I don't remember exactly which security section, but there's a box full of them. Maybe inside the cage.
I think my save is bugged then, there is nothing clickable in any of these tunnels. Except the computer, of which I can't do anything with anymore.

Here's the save if anyone wants to take a crack at it lol

EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't realize you could still go forward in the right tunnel lmao. Carry on, folks.

Reactions: fz

frederic39

Aug 11, 2020
Man, this is for sure one of my most favourite Ren'py VN games. I had been waiting for months for the updates and finally played it.

Also, I'm thinking about one possibility for the next update or you can say the next chapter is that after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe MC can somehow bang him/her/them and drain the power?

Last edited:
Reactions: fz

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I think this game needed Walkthrough, because it sounds easy, but it's not.
Another topic:
I put the patch on and I didn't see anything different
What changes?
Thanks

Jan 27, 2021
I have the same problem (Version 0.71) no Progress with Robin, only soft tease LOL ! I talk and tease over 11 days, nothing works. I can´t do`any training or gardening and there is no red heart at Robins picture, only a green arrow. Only fishing and mushrooms is possible and i am Lost. Maybe a bug?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have the same problem (Version 0.71) no Progress with Robin, only soft tease LOL ! I talk and tease over 11 days, nothing works. I can´t do`any training or gardening and there is no red heart at Robins picture, only a green arrow. Only fishing and mushrooms is possible and i am Lost. Maybe a bug?
Click on the armchair in the lounge, in the evening.
One of the options is "Spend time", as it asks for the quest.
"Slowly warm her up" is a bit of a clue to the location. (y)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes