Kyra_57

Nov 6, 2019
Hello guys,

I downloaded the game on my android phone (version v0.7.1) a few days ago and I have to say that i'm really impressed by it.

The plot is well written and intriging, the characters are well developed and so lifelike, the animation and the sex scenes all all well done.
I'm loving it!!

But, unfortunately, I ran into a problem and it's not possible for me to continue playing it anymore...
I don't know if it just happened to me but I got all the way to the hospital, met Lily and got captured and then met 'HIM' and got tortured, also.
Now I finally met Noreia and starting to train for the use of magic but once I have done the fourth one and slept through the night, Lily came to get me again and after that I'm back to the cell and I'm starting over to the firt lesson.
I tried again and again and it's back to square one every time.
Seems I'm stuck in a loop here...

Can you guys help me ? Is there something I am not doing right ?

Thanks in advance!

see u soon.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello guys,

I downloaded the game on my android phone (version v0.7.1) a few days ago and I have to say that i'm really impressed by it.

The plot is well written and intriging, the characters are well developed and so lifelike, the animation and the sex scenes all all well done.
I'm loving it!!

But, unfortunately, I ran into a problem and it's not possible for me to continue playing it anymore...
I don't know if it just happened to me but I got all the way to the hospital, met Lily and got captured and then met 'HIM' and got tortured, also.
Now I finally met Noreia and starting to train for the use of magic but once I have done the fourth one and slept through the night, Lily came to get me again and after that I'm back to the cell and I'm starting over to the firt lesson.
I tried again and again and it's back to square one every time.
Seems I'm stuck in a loop here...

Can you guys help me ? Is there something I am not doing right ?

Thanks in advance!

see u soon.
Right, so you are supposed to survive the tortures and you have those 5 lessons. You know, before they started you should have gotten a tip, that you get more health if you rest while healthy. So you should rest-rest-maybe even 3rd time rest-train or something similar, as I'm guessing you are resting-training-resting-training, right?

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1319894

The development of 0.7.2 is coming along nicely and I am already able to see the finish line. Let's talk about what is new in the game, but before that, a small tangent.

I quickly wanted to thank everyone for all the feedback and bug reports and just nice comments I've gotten here, on F95, on and on Discord. It's a whole lot and I am really happy about it. I am reading it all, even if I am not responding directly. It's just a lot and especially feedback is something that I don't always want to answer with some random promises, instead I want to implement changes and show them with the next update. But as I said, I am reading it and I thank you all for participating so much!

Everything new:

• The rework of Robins early game scenes and dialogue is almost done. I've remade everything up to the point where you enter the lodge, from here on out I am gonna change less, but I have to adjust a bunch of stuff so it all make sense.
  • I've remade 3 scenes of her up until now.
  • I've changed the exp system so you get acces to it much earlier in the game.
  • And I've also reworked the exp system and the training system. In the future you will get stamina through exp and not training in the garden.
  • I've started implementing an option to do some stargazing with the girls.
  • And I've rewritten some of Robins fireplace events to fit the new early game.
  • I've also changed some of the menus to include a scrollbar, this will be noticeable with Robins fieplace events, nothing big though.
So a lot has actually happened and I made some really good progress. Now comes the tweaking part though and that will take a lot of time. I'll have to do a lot of changes and minor adjustments to later parts of the game to account for the changes in the early game. That will take time. And I also have a few of Robins scenes left to be improved and brought up to my current standard.

I am confident that the game will be better afterwards and the early introduction of Robin into the game will make a bit more fun and won't be as awkward as it was before in some parts. As well as a generally better flowing early game with less repetition.

That is pretty much all for now. You'll hear from me again soon, stay safe!
Sounds interesting. Will admit I was hoping for the conclusion. I do like the urgency when you run out of the cabin though. It adds a lot to it.

Last edited:

HighBounty

Sep 21, 2020
I'm stuck, when I need to go collect Lily's chemicals from the hospital I can interact with the ! at the reception desk but after a very brief text scene I can do nothing more. There is nothing to click on or interact with and I cannot go backwards or forwards. Any advice?

HighBounty

Sep 21, 2020
I'm stuck, when I need to go collect Lily's chemicals from the hospital I can interact with the ! at the reception desk but after a very brief text scene I can do nothing more. There is nothing to click on or interact with and I cannot go backwards or forwards. Any advice?
Strap that, spammed the screen and noticed you can actually click stuff. My bad.

Great game by the way! Intriguing story and the animations are fire.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Strap that, spammed the screen and noticed you can actually click stuff. My bad.

Great game by the way! Intriguing story and the animations are fire.
I believe it is "scratch that". But understandable. Yeah, moving your mouse around to find things is best when lost.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

bwil92

Sep 15, 2018
Yo, anyone got that sweet, sweet completed save? None I've seen have it all unlocked. Let me bask in your hard work.

lostLamb

Aug 14, 2018
Wow finished this game up to this recent patch, and gotta say pretty hyped for what's next. Interesting to see where this goes seeing as its passed maybe the mid point in the story.

Gherghel

Jun 1, 2019
Hey so I've done all events/talks/fireplace but somehow missing the 7th scene from Mia. She shows up with a small heart on the room selection but have no idea how to get that event to trigger. Anyone has some ideas? Thank you.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey so I've done all events/talks/fireplace but somehow missing the 7th scene from Mia. She shows up with a small heart on the room selection but have no idea how to get that event to trigger. Anyone has some ideas? Thank you.
It takes place in the lounge, during the day, but I can't remember specifics on how to trigger it now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Make tea to cure the curse and ask her for help.

jackob331

Mar 22, 2020
This is definitely my no.1 favorite game!
The game experience is just PERFECT! The hand to hand player experience works great. Things are pretty simple and no walkthrough is needed, which makes the story more immersive! A solid 100/100 for plot.
The animation at the end improved a lot! I would like to see re-worked character models once the game is all finished. But the graphics/animation is still good as it is.
Great work 395 games!

I absolutely loved the Norea scene at the end! The character model of Norea is best! And in my option the other models for girls need some improvement during sex scenes but I can already see it in the model of Mia, so nice job there

Reactions: fz and SonofOrion
Feb 18, 2018
I found this game pretty early in the development and have been playing it with every update. I have got to say this is my number 1 game on this site. Engaging and unique story, lack of cliched drama and love triangles (Believe it or not, I hated romantic drama stories before coming to this site but here every story is filled to the brim with it and it is kind of unavoidable). I have been thinking a lot about giving up on adult games altogether since most of the games are badly written and the ones that are well written have fetishes that repulse me and there is no way for us to force the dev to listen to us. After too many bad experiences I want to give up on playing games that aren't fully completed. I hate the extreme feeling of a letdown after investing multiple days of playtime into a game and realizing the dev will force bullshit fetishes into the game halfway down the development. Anyway, there are too many games that are completed nowadays.
But even if I give up playing adult games, I will still play this game to the end and will follow this developer's future endeavours. Thanks for such a beautiful experience. Lots of love and good luck.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
there is no way for us to force the dev to listen to us.
True, short of kidnapping or home invasion, you can't force them to listen to you.
Have you considered supporting them on Patreon or Subscribestar? You may not be able to force them to listen or do something, but they are more likely to pay attention to feedback there than here.

Reactions: fz

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Well, I was originally planning on posting here about how this game had the most credible - yet still failed - attempt at a minigame/QTE type thing in a VN I'd seen yet. The clicking in various spots and whatnot on a timer is... meh at best. It's better than a lot of these attempts... but that's an incredibly low bar. Minigames tend to be bad just as a rule, and in VNs they are fucking miserable. Still, this game at least did a better job, I guess. I still think it only detracted from the game and added nothing of value, but it was not as much of a negative as most. That tentacle fight scene was also only twice as long as it should have been if it really had to be done, which is a strong improvement from the typical 10x. But I mean, not doing it seems easier all around. And so much better.

I get the desire is to add some kind of connection to what is supposed to be a tense action scene, and you don't really get that inherently from a VN in even the smallest way. It's basically the antithesis of what a VN offers. But it doesn't work. At all. All it does is make me spend the rest of the scene annoyed rather than merely just not particularly tense.

And then. Then I got the end, and I had to spam 'e'. Yeah. Come on. Why would you just give up so hard on even trying at the actual climax, when you at least put in a solid effort on a kind of random fight scene earlier?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes