Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1629729076546.png

I am back from my break and I bring good news. Update 0.7.2 will be released this week.

Everything new:

• All reworked scenes for Robin are animated and rendered.
  • I finished reworking some of Robins scene dialog.
  • I finished reworking some of Robins fireplace dialog.
  • I finished all the new stargazing dialog for all the girls.
  • I implemented a little change at the very end of the game, basically changing the character model of the "endboss" to incorporate blue glowing horns. An idea from user "Grim October". A fantastic idea! I don't wanna say more about this right now though, to not spoiler anyone.
  • I finished the first passes of grammar checks.
  • And I finished my first pass of bug fixes.
  • I 100% finished remaking the early game with all it's quests and have made sure that it properly connects to the late game again.
  • I made a few minor changes to the gallery screen.
  • Tweaks and minor changes here and there.
  • And I finished adding A new slider to change the transparency of the dialog box.
I am making solid progress and everything that is left is the bugfixing and spellchecking. But as I made many, many changes to the basegame this update, I have to be very thorough with this step. That is why I've planned this entire week for the task.

As soon as I am done, the game will be released. Most likely on the weekend. That's all from me for now, I am back working on the update.

Stay safe and have a nice week!

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
how to progress? Am at the part where you need to warm robin up to the idea of her providing an incentive for stamina training but no matter where she is and at whatever point of day trying to interact with her doesn't bring up anything new, just the talk options that i already went through and that one thing that's supposed to provide you a bonus to stamina when you head out, speaking of i seemed to have gone all through the forest but character is unwilling to head to the road after the fishing spot currently, could someone help me out here?
ask her to join you repeatedly by the fireplace. You'll be doing that lot to progress they story.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
been a while since i commented on this game, heck been a while since iv played it, love the story so far. glad to see things are finally progressed enough that the game has a good chuck of playable content. keep up the good work.

Oct 30, 2020
The truly important question is if the next update gonna have new scene with Noreia. Do you mean business?

I am not sure what I am hyped about more, Pathfinder wrath of the righteous or this adult game

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
Just finished play 0.7.1 and honestly... I love this game and definitely can't wait to see what else is to come! Especially with Noreia! I can just imagine a certain girl loving her "growth" effect on the protag!

nerviswreck

Jul 6, 2020
I find myself stuck at the moment. The Quest Log says that I need to "Spend more time with Robin and slowly warm her up to your idea". The only other quest in my log is "Still looking for a whetstone" as the first rock I found didn't seem to pan out. No amount of talking to her about the same 3 topics has seemed to affect anything in the game, nor has having her boost my morale. At the same time I have explored every area available to me to include every area available during expeditions. Still nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

I finally made the change from USD to EURO. I already talked about my reasons for this in Monday Update #60, but here is another little overview on the topic.

tl:dr; The conversions fees from Paypal are making me lose money and it's confusing to deal with USD when I live in Europe and the exchange rate is constantly moving up and down.

First of all, this change ONLY affects new Patrons. Nothing changes for already existing ones.

I make this change with a heavy heart, knowing that it means a slight price increase for new patrons, but I hope you can understand why I made the change. I don't want to charge you more than necessary, but Paypals conversion fees just made me lose money. Now obviously Patreon also charges conversion fees, but they are lower than the ones from Paypal.

On top of that it is just more convenient to have my actual currency displayed. You wouldn't believe how many times the tax or insurance people in my country didn't understand that they had to convert USD to EURO and thought I was basically earning much more than I actually did.

I hope you can understand why I am making the change. It isn't ideal, but definitely better.

So much for the business stuff. Let's talk about something nice at the end. Update 0.7.2 is as good as done. I am just now doing the last tests on Android. Once I am done with those I'll start uploading the files.

Last edited:

Kickstartercz

Nov 14, 2020
New to this and a stupid question; tried searching but didn't see an answer. I have plowed the field, caught fish, but am stuck on training. I have to get Robin to warm up to me, but every potential interaction (talking, etc.) doesn't advance it. I also can't really do anything in the forest as I'm able to get to the pier and fish but can't cross the street or anything else (i.e. no whetstone).

Any help?>

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes