whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Apologies; just used the search bar for robin/whetstone which didn't get me anywhere. Thanks.
Yeah, primarily because there are so many posts asking "where is the "whetstone?", so the posts with the answers get pushed further down the page with each time someone asks, instead of searching. :ROFLMAO:
With the Robin question you need to be a bit more specific for search results to give you anything useful, something like "warm her up to the idea".
Anyway, you saw the post above with links to the answers now, so all good. Enjoy! (y)

Reactions: SonofOrion

sebas395

Jan 11, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never actually been that interested in these types of games, but i'm actually excited for this update, your work is quality stuff and I genuinely look forward to what you make in the future, even outside of this genre.

Been lurking here for well over a year, and this is my first comment, I think that says something.

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
This is a surprisingly solid game.

Though I have to say, I was having a laugh about the whole landlady/childhood friend/mate thing, but once I got further into the MC/Lily stuff, I had to download the patch. It's just so jarring otherwise lol

Reactions: hdtv11

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1375662 how to defeat this shodow im always running out of mana and hp
If you're able to raise your stamina, I'd do so.
Also "raise morale" with one of the girls, to gain an extra 20% stamina.
Use the gun, to save stamina in attacks.
Use attacks appropriately, so use the heavy attacks for the stronger enemies & use lighter attacks, that cost less stamina, for the easier enemies.
When you say "mana", I presume you mean the ability to use magic?
That's determined by your curse level. So make sure to drink the cure before starting the battle, so that you have more magic attacks available.

Reactions: TheTrumanShow

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! This update truly improve lot of early content and add even more new content too, I feel like I need to start a new game and play through to see all of them

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This is a surprisingly solid game.

Though I have to say, I was having a laugh about the whole landlady/childhood friend/mate thing, but once I got further into the MC/Lily stuff, I had to download the patch. It's just so jarring otherwise lol
That's pretty much with every unpatched game, it's hard to enjoy. I'll normally make a patch myself or just skip it if I'm not in the mood to.
Love the game but it's falling prey to that old trap of reworking content instead of adding more 3/4's of the way through. The old early game was fine.
I don't think it is, people complained about the game being a grind and repetitive so the Dev made changes. The newer players will definitely appreciate it.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes