wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys !

in the quest : what is that flood system

I should read the manual.

I have a manual in my inventory but i cant read it. How do plz guys ? :)

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
Hi i have a question, game says go to the lake for more training but when i get there, there is no option to do something, only catch fishes. do i miss something?

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Hi i have a question, game says go to the lake for more training but when i get there, there is no option to do something, only catch fishes. do i miss something?
Instead of going right left in the forest after the little cabin, go straight. You will arrive at another spot at the lake where you can fight monsters.

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
Y
how horror-y is this one? looks awesome on the whole but I get super turned off by scary shit
This game is one of the best ones I've found on this site. Really good animations/renders and story. And I don't find any horror contents in this game. That's what I feel, can't say about others.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So people have reported a bug that makes it impossible to read anything in th evening with an old save file. I am gonna make a fix for that problem as soon as possible, but until I can implement it I suggest you use one of the free savefiles that I've provided. Just download the zip from the frontpage and use one of those.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
how horror-y is this one? looks awesome on the whole but I get super turned off by scary shit
theres lots of blood on the walls and floors in certain areas and later theres a kinda violent torture scene that gives you the option not to watch it if that kind of stuff makes you uneasy. im not a fan of horror stuff myself and really, this game is more suspenseful than horror. its just got a bit of a creepy atmosphere, if your waiting to try it because of the horror element id say give it a try cause the story is great and its light on the horror.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
So people have reported a bug that makes it impossible to read anything in th evening with an old save file. I am gonna make a fix for that problem as soon as possible, but until I can implement it I suggest you use one of the free savefiles that I've provided. Just download the zip from the frontpage and use one of those.
I used the save files from there, but they don't work for reading documents in the evening because they're also old.

Jechtshot

Oct 2, 2020
Im kinda stuck. Cant seem to find a way to fix the broken axe, I have 2 of them but no way of putting them together any help please.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
theres lots of blood on the walls and floors in certain areas and later theres a kinda violent torture scene that gives you the option not to watch it if that kind of stuff makes you uneasy. im not a fan of horror stuff myself and really, this game is more suspenseful than horror. its just got a bit of a creepy atmosphere, if your waiting to try it because of the horror element id say give it a try cause the story is great and its light on the horror.
That part, the torture, is the only one that I didn't see of the game. I'm really enjoying the rest of the game.

Last edited:

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I can't get any further.
In the quest log I only have one quest Learn about your Magic and it only says I should focus on my other tasks.

What should I do now?

Komme nicht mehr weiter.
Im Questlog habe ich nur eine Quest Learn about your Magic und da steht nur noch I should focus on my other tasks.

Was soll ich nun machen?

glad071

Jul 24, 2017
- clear the roots blocking your way -
the dialogues are over, i walked around the arround map and did not find stones, how to make bombs

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
I can't get any further.
In the quest log I only have one quest Learn about your Magic and it only says I should focus on my other tasks.

What should I do now?
I have the same problem.
In my inventory there is a tasty looking fish and a simple fish book recipe, but I can't study the book or cook in the kitchen.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes