Zentharis

Sep 10, 2017
OK, then you need to explore the tunnels.
I can't remember its location, but it's definitely there to be found.
I was practically everywhere in the tunnels. except for one door the MC doesn't know how to open. and I didn't pass the pile of monsters. The only things to click are the security access panels. so i really have no idea where to look for that manual

Zentharis

Sep 10, 2017
Have you found the room with the green slime?
What about the red room with the giant test tubes, with the locked door at the far end?
I think the table, in there, is where you find the manual.
i have one door i can't pass so i think what you say it's behind that door because I have not seen anything like that in the rooms where I have been or the other one but when i get close the second one he doesn't say anything
1630252871353.png
my current tasks

1630253145695.png

Zentharis

Sep 10, 2017
When you first arrive at the tunnels, go Forward, Forward, Forward, Left, Forward, Right.
This takes you to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then go Forward, Forward, Right.
This takes you to the
You need the green slime to get past the monster.

Again, from the forst tunnel, go Forward, Left, Forward, Forward.
This takes you to the
Thanks now I know more, but first I have to open the door that I can't open yet and I don't have any task on this subject except this one where I have to wait for Lily and Robin to come up with something but I waited 10 days and still nothing came up

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks now I know more, but first I have to open the door that I can't open yet and I don't have any task on this subject except this one where I have to wait for Lily and Robin to come up with something but I waited 10 days and still nothing came up
As far as I remember, this comes up in dialogue.
Just keep talking to them & checking the Spend Time options by the fireplace.

Reactions: Zentharis

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The only dialogues I have left are those in the hot springs. So I hope this does the trick. Thank you so much for help
Pleasure mate, happy to help if I can. (y)

Last thought:
On the door, in your image, have you examined the card reader, at the side of it?

Reactions: Zentharis

Zentharis

Sep 10, 2017
Pleasure mate, happy to help if I can. (y)

Last thought:
On the door, in your image, have you examined the card reader, at the side of it?
after taking a brick from the box in one security room, I got a task to wait until they came up with something. These readers on the side of the door are not clickable

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Mac please?
DL the latest PC version, unzip, copy the game folder and then put it in place of the previous Mac game folder.
Game icon (right click) -> Show package contents -> Resources -> Autorun -> Game . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i have one door i can't pass so i think what you say it's behind that door because I have not seen anything like that in the rooms where I have been or the other one but when i get close the second one he doesn't say anything
Lily and Robin need to figure out the card reader, after that you can open the red door(s)...
Don't remember if you talk to them at the fireplace or in Lily's room but try them first.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So, here a few fixes for the problems I've seen raised in some posts:

Nr. 1: You can't read.
Download the fixed version 0.7.a or use one of the savefiles I've provided.

Nr. 2: You are finding the axe twice or can't continue in the lodge or after the lodge or something similar.
You either have to make a new game or use one of the savefiles I've provided. Old saves are only compatible if they were already at the city. Any old save before that won't work anymore. I've tried but didn't get it to properly work.

Nr. 3: Your stats are weird after the changes made to stamina.
Like I wrote in the patchnotes, it is best that when you load an old save to immediately head to bed and sleep once. That should fix everything and give you the proper exp amounts.

Where are the saves? At the frontpage of this thread.

I hope that helps in answering those questions. There were just so many changes to the early game that it was impossible for me to 100% restore save compatibility. That is why I provided all those savefiles and tried to fix at least the more advanced saves. I too wouldn't want to replay like 10 hours of gameplay either. If you use one the provided savefiles, you can change your name by clicking the books right under the old clock.

Maou25

May 18, 2019
i have a problem, i change the save bc i cant progress further but in game it keeps loading my old saves instead of the new save

JonSummer

Jun 28, 2017
Started a new save and having the issue that I only have one quest which is "Learn about your magic." I did the first two steps and it now tells me "I should focus on my other tasks." I talked to both girls in every way possible multiple times, visited all accessible areas in the game multiple times and clicked everything that I am able to and I am still stuck.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes