Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I tried to play my last save and couldn't progress so I loaded an old save from just before building the bath. But now I've done everything and can't get to read the papers to get the code. I've had all the talks with the girls individual scenes and the ones in the living room. Built the bath did the bath scene. I have 2 quests. Get past the electronic locks and read the papers with the girls in the evening. Since the first is reliant on the second I'm stuck.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Well, as my save was at the "Do you want to see the end? Or Continue" message, I don't have the option to sleep straight away.
I have to fight through the tunnel and the XP gain is unavoidable.
I ended up going up to level 1 of Stamina, after 1 fight.
Saved game as had progressed new Stamina stat, overwriting my old save point.

Ran out of stamina and went home, got morale boost, went to sleep.
Woke up and went back to the tunnels to upgrade Stamina some more, checked and found I was back at level 0, showing 32/1 required for level 1.
You can abandon the exploration from the quest screen. That should theoretically help. If not, use one of the save files. It might just be that your case doesn't work. The workaround I used sadly isn't perfect.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You can abandon the exploration from the quest screen. That should theoretically help. If not, use one of the save files. It might just be that your case doesn't work. The workaround I used sadly isn't perfect.
Will that restore the stat to Max?
I already farmed Sneaking to 10/10, for nothing.
I don't want to have to now go and farm Stamina to 5/5.

Reactions: Ssato243

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
What version considered 'old save' ? ... I've started this game on v0.7.1 and still not progress much (not even bang the first girl yet).

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
What version considered 'old save' ? ... I've started this game on v0.7.1 and still not progress much (not even bang the first girl yet).
A safe that hasn't progressed to the city yet and was made before 0.7.2. So you should probably start anew or use one of the saves I've provided.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Will that restore the stat to Max?
I already farmed Sneaking to 10/10, for nothing.
I don't want to have to now go and farm Stamina to 5/5.
I think it sets it to 4/5. I wasn't really thinking about the case that someone maxed sneaking, sorry bout that. The thought wasn't on my mind.

cuchanes92

Apr 10, 2018
I'm stuck "Find a way past the electronical lock" after i was in the new tunnel section and saw the lab. What do I have to do? I checked everything.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm stuck "Find a way past the electronical lock" after i was in the new tunnel section and saw the lab. What do I have to do? I checked everything.
If it's on a red door i think you need to talk to Lily, she tells you to find keycards and a card reader, after that you need to talk to her again and get access to the red doors...

If it's before that part in the story you might need to find a code and use that in a computer...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MIST [v0.7.2a] [395games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,83 GB / 521 MB - MIST-0.7.2a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 487 MB - MIST-0.7.2a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Update Patch v0.7.2 to v0.7.2a (for original uncompressed version)
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Don't want to have to start the game all over again.
I'm at level 29 Health & I do not want to have to farm that all over again, with a save from the OP, either.

I saved the game, after my Stamina rose to level 1.
So I no longer have the save at the end of 7.1 to load, only the save which is now contaminated with this stupid mid game change of stats and even worse buggy implementation of it.
Going from max stats, to 0 stats and now bugged, all because of this crap idea to suddenly make Stamina a stat.

There was nothing wrong with Stamina, as it was. I've already trained it to max once before.
That was obviously a waste of time now.
Now I have to train Stamina for a second time AND now wasted all that time training Sneaking, as well.
Double waste of my time.
Yeah, really nice work. :FacePalm:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Please make sure that the next version resolves the error in your coding, so that my 32/1 XP for reaching level 1 Stamina, takes me to the correct level.
Dude, calm down. You are literally playing an unfinished version of the game. Time and time again I am doing whatever I can to keep backwards compatibility. Sometimes it doesn't work. Still, I've taken the extra time to go through the game and collect those saves. Providing them to F95, even though the game should still be exclusive to Patreon for a few days.

I get that you are annoyed to have lost your stats, and if you want to be angry about it go ahead. I don't mind. But the truth is that you can easily keep playing and the new stamina system is just better than what was in the game before. I am not interested in arguing, but this comment kinda ticked me off and I wanted to say something about it.

I am sorry that you lost those stats, but the game is still perfectly playable and in my opinion even better than before. That's all I have to say.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
havent played this game yet, but was wondering if how much mind control is in this game? is it a central part of the game, or is it just a quick one or two time thing?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
havent played this game yet, but was wondering if how much mind control is in this game? is it a central part of the game, or is it just a quick one or two time thing?
It's a one time thing, (at least so far). The main antagonist mind controlls a character to do things for him (nothing sexual involved).

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes