doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Where do you "Read the documents in the evening"? I've found three stacks of documents and explored every room in the tunnels, the only thing left to do is read those to find the password for the other objective "Find a way pass the electronical lock" (I think), but I can't do anything with the documents.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Where do you "Read the documents in the evening"? I've found three stacks of documents and explored every room in the tunnels, the only thing left to do is read those to find the password for the other objective "Find a way pass the electronical lock" (I think), but I can't do anything with the documents.
In the living room.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Dev... Congrats! Amazing game! Just thought I'd give you your flowers... they are well deserved! Keep up the good work!

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
It is not selectable for me. I'll explore a bit more in the tunnels in case I forgot something...

EDIT: Nope, there's nothing on the tunnels. I'm suspecting a bug now...
yeah, this happened to me when I grabbed a old save off 395, to grab some things I needed for future updates past 7.2, the electrical lock will not even let me past and the study bookcase doesn't have a white aura and is not selectable. (I aswell have talked to everyone got all scenes and even did future content past study and electrical

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I started a new save and played through the rework (sans the hotfix), and I'd say the changes are welcome. The pacing for the early act is quicker and the mechanical progression feels more natural now that the levelling system and stats are introduced much earlier and stamina development is incorporated through said levelling system. The time you used to spend on stamina training can now be used to explore the forest.

It is not selectable for me. I'll explore a bit more in the tunnels in case I forgot something...

That's odd. Is this a new save? Have you read the Dragonkeep rulebook earlier in the game?

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I have the same problem.
In my inventory there is a tasty looking fish and a simple fish book recipe, but I can't study the book or cook in the kitchen.
I have read the book. Nevertheless, it does not go further.

Have you trained magic, by clicking on the banner in the garden?
Yes. Two times.

If you can't find any quests in log it might be worth it to click the chair in the big room in the evening, maybe some event(s) with one or more of the girls need to be done before the magic event can progress....
Talked to both women. There are no new conversation options, neither during the day nor in the evening.
And also no new quests.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
So.......no more content about Robin afraid of MC ?
That was early in the game in previous updates. I'm actually glad the dev changed that in the storyline. It was kind of annoying having to wait to talk to her for at least 3 in game days to progress with her.

Cecirin

May 5, 2021
Can anyone please explain in somewhat detail exactly where the axe is located? What area, what room, what screen etc... I've looked from start to finish Forest to Lodge each room/area and I can't find it. Tent - First Cabin - Lakes - Docks - Rivers - Blue Field, Lift room, Electrical on the side, Generator, Kitchen, Bar area and Elevator. It's in none of those... I must be missing something. Any help is appreciated.
Lodge in the room where the girls were staying, where the mc comments about the bad smell when entering the room, I think there were a bunch of cushions? You climb up the elevator and go left, I think.

Cecirin

May 5, 2021

If I remember, one of the readings is triggered by talking to the girls. Make sure you talk spend all the unexplored events with them. Should solve your problem.

Cecirin

May 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, i need some help, i don't know how to unlock this Mia scene, any tips?
It is the scene where she helps you with your tea. You can choose for Robin to help, continue without help, or if you have progressed and done the spend time events enough, you can have Mia help, that is the scene you are missing.

Reactions: Titivillus
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes