Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Could you provide your savefile? This is the second time I am reading about this and I'd have to check it out myself to see what is going on.
Here's my savefile. (version 0.7.2 , first playthrough)
It seems several people have that same problem, I hope you'll be able to find out the cause without too much trouble.
Great game so far, can't wait to be unstuck so I can discover the rest of it ! (y)

Reactions: Heliogabalo27

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Having meltdowns over literally nothing :FacePalm:
You seem to be unaware that Stamina is a core component of the game's combat and exploration mechanics.

Having previously trained it to max, as well as Sneaking, it's not "nothing" to find that it's now at zero and Sneaking has gone.
Stamina now needs to be trained, for a 2nd time. I've already done this work, so now we're just looking at duplication of effort.
That's 2 lots of effort completely invalidated by the change and its faulty implementation.
It worked perfectly fine before. Now it's broken.
I can now fight less & not travel as far & this cannot currently be increased, when it was previously full.

It raised to level 1 after one fight, then went back down to 0 overnight and will not increase.
It now cannot be raised & I am stuck at 32/1 XP to reach level 1.
Again, being unable to raise a core mechanic of the game is not "nothing". :FacePalm:
Especially not when you've already done this before & it was full.

It's not rocket science to implement something so simple.
You previously had Full Stamina & Full Sneaking?
OK, now you have Full Stamina, in the new stat.
Fucking simple.
Instead, we get this & people have to go through a specific routine, just to receive a lower value of the stat than they had before.
Or they get their stat fucked, like mine now is.
That's a shit situation. Not "nothing". Also, it's hardly a fucking "melt-down", are you always so needlessly melodramatic?:FacePalm:

GentlemanJim

Mar 6, 2017
As someone who also suffered from getting stuck on "I should focus on my other tasks", I've managed to fix it for myself. It turns out that for whatever reason when I got the magic quest I was supposed to get another one to prepare a feast for Mia, but this quest never got added to my quest log. As a result I was stuck, because that leads into the next quests which lead into the next one etc. I fixed this by enabling the developer console and putting two lines in:

quests04.append(miafeast01)
quests04.append(miafeast02)

This made the feast quest suddenly appear in my questlog and everything followed along nicely from there (at least it has so far!). No clue why the quest didn't show up the first time but hopefully this can help some other folks who got stuck at the same place

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
As someone who also suffered from getting stuck on "I should focus on my other tasks", I've managed to fix it for myself. It turns out that for whatever reason when I got the magic quest I was supposed to get another one to prepare a feast for Mia, but this quest never got added to my quest log. As a result I was stuck, because that leads into the next quests which lead into the next one etc. I fixed this by enabling the developer console and putting two lines in:

This made the feast quest suddenly appear in my questlog and everything followed along nicely from there (at least it has so far!). No clue why the quest didn't show up the first time but hopefully this can help some other folks who got stuck at the same place
Yep that should fix the problem for now. I looked at the savefile from Positron and know whre the bug happens, but I don't really know how to fix it right now. It looks like an annoying one. I'll need to do some tests before I can do anything about it. Unfortunately it might take a while.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Wow. The earlier game is definitely different for Robin. She's much more friendly and the sex stuff happens way quicker as she's way more eager as opposed to the slower build up of the previous builds.

Last edited:

Positron

Mar 7, 2018

Thank you for that, it worked for me but I also had to enter
quests04.append(miafeast03)
quests04.append(miafeast04)
to unlock the "prepare feast" in the kitchen.

Reactions: icybear98

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Congratulations on upgrading to the latest version of renpy!
11.jpg 22.jpg
This is all I can see and do now
Game worked perfectly up until now

markodemarko

Sep 8, 2019
Guys, I'm into femdom pretty hard, but fuck Lily. Literally hate when she is on screen. Hope 8.0 will have a scene where she eats a spider or something, this woman is so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: starlightlullaby

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
It is the scene where she helps you with your tea. You can choose for Robin to help, continue without help, or if you have progressed and done the spend time events enough, you can have Mia help, that is the scene you are missing.
I just noticed that when i try to take tea the click is overlaping with the 'Enhance base' option, i can't drink t.t

Edit: I could drink after i advanced a day from the save, dunno what happened, but the option still didn't apeear so i saw the chat options during evening and some chats with Robin where as if i didn't listen, i saw everything and it worked...

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That sounds like you should go back to a save where you haven't clicked on the tent yet. Have you tried to just roll back? Although it sounds like you are already in too deep for that.
Sure, I can provide my save. But if I wanted to restart, what can I do to avoid this particular issue? I mean I did everything the game said, how did I break it?

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes