Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Has someone finished playing the new version and have a save? Can you give me a copy?
Here you go, I played it for the first time on Sunday. It can be played through from beginning to end in one day without any problems. Theoretically, you only need to plant the "Glow Flower", no food. At the beginning you can get enough food by fishing without danger (without fighting, up to 16 with full stamina) per day. Use up all your stamina when fishing. in Lodge, if you use weapons (Pistol or shotgun) or magic when fighting (up to 18 with full stamina) and finally in City, if you use weapons (Pistol or shotgun) or magic when fighting (up to 26 with full stamina) per day. The first days only fight with one opponent, first use the airgun, then if necessary the knife to defeat the opponent. (it takes place before fishing) then use up the remaining stamina while fishing. First increase only the stamina to the maximum, then increase "health" to level 5, only then go to Lodge, so we can win the first fight in Lodge (after the fight we can make the spear). From now on it becomes easy to get everything. At the end of the game, use the ax, spear or knife on heavy opponents so that each opponent is defeated with one blow without causing damage to the MC. screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sigh, so there is an animation mute option, but yet the game still makes noises.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I played the "Mist" for the first time on Sunday and I'm surprised how good it is. If you play in the "Scavenge" level of difficulty from the beginning and without cheats, you will not have any problems with the game. You can easily play it through from start to finish in a day.
It never was a grind to me like some made it out to be.

Reactions: Lukumoide

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
is anyone else having issues with renpy giving them a "performance warning" screen with the option to change settings or quit coming up? i had no problems with v.0.7.1 (aside from some lag here and there but still playable) but when trying to move to the new update (v.0.7.2) i get the performance warning!

ive tried updating my drivers for my graphics card but it didnt solve the problem. my laptop is a bit older and im running windows 7 on it. if anyone knows a workaround for this it would be really helpful as im getting this "performance warning" on a lot of games recently. thanks ahead of time for any help anyone might be able to give in regard to this issue!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
is anyone else having issues with renpy giving them a "performance warning" screen with the option to change settings or quit coming up? i had no problems with v.0.7.1 (aside from some lag here and there but still playable) but when trying to move to the new update (v.0.7.2) i get the performance warning!

ive tried updating my drivers for my graphics card but it didnt solve the problem. my laptop is a bit older and im running windows 7 on it. if anyone knows a workaround for this it would be really helpful as im getting this "performance warning" on a lot of games recently. thanks ahead of time for any help anyone might be able to give in regard to this issue!
I am the guy who proofread the whole game and found more than 100 spelling errors.

I can no longer play either due to developer updating his renpy.

:mad:

https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-7-2a-395games.42509/page-145#post-5227227

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: _Maou_ and CptValor

Cecirin

May 5, 2021
I just noticed that when i try to take tea the click is overlaping with the 'Enhance base' option, i can't drink t.t

Edit: I could drink after i advanced a day from the save, dunno what happened, but the option still didn't apeear so i saw the chat options during evening and some chats with Robin where as if i didn't listen, i saw everything and it worked...
I tended to check back every now and again to see if there were new spend time/talk/other since they are intertwined with progression and have probably 40% scenes in them. Have fun.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MIST [v0.7.2b] [395games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,83 GB / 521 MB - MIST-0.7.2b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,8 GB / 487 MB - MIST-0.7.2b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

Update Patch v0.7.2(a) to v 0.7.2b (original/crunched)
Download: rightclick on filename or icon and "save as" if it isn't working with a leftclick
Instructions: copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
this game is really good (y)
can't wait for more Lily time (and what will happen to female Director)
art style is a bit weird but rather enjoyable and full of details
nice work Dev

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can someone tell the changes of the stories?
You mean the remakes, fuck no, there is shit tons of new stuff, way too much to mention, the whole her eating all the food is gone for one, there is just too much to mention.

Reactions: Tavi13
4.60 star(s) 695 Votes